reason eleven

"Yeontan." A man beside me said. And I swear to God I almost jumped at the deep sound of his voice. God!

Kuma became sensitive to his surrounding and started barking the man beside me.

"I-I'm sorry." He said and made a 90 degree bow.

I smiled a little just enough for my lips to move. I started patting Kuma to hush him from barking. My cute lil baby is protective.

"I really am sorry." He said again. His voice is really low and big. I looked up at him and saw him already staring.

"I'm sorry." He said, looking straight in my eyes. His eyes are quite familiar. I'm not sure how it became familiar but one things for sure,

He is beautiful.

"I'm sor-"

"Yeontan?" I asked trying to change the subject.

His eyes lit up at the sound of the name of his puppy.

"Yes." He said.

"He's cute." I said and looked at his cute puppy. Kuma and Yeontan can pass as siblings. Both cute. Both fluffy. Both Pomeranian. Bot--

"I'm cuter." He suddenly said.

The sudden change of mood surprises me. I must agree, he is cuter but I'm the cutest.

I stare intently at his side profile as he lovingly stare at his cute lil puppy. "Don't stare too much. I might melt." He said and looked at me.

I instantly remove my gaze on him and looked at his puppy instead. "I'm just staring because you look familiar." I defended myself. That's the least I can do right? At least I have to defend myself.

Although I really do have to defend myself, Yeontan's owner really do look familiar. Maybe because he looks like a manga character? Or maybe it's his eyes? His height? His nose? His mouth? 

"You look familiar too." He said. I knew it. Maybe we met somewhere. In  New Zealand perhaps?

"Really?" I asked.

"I saw you in my dreams." He said.

I swear to God, if we were friends I had hit me hard already. Although I almost smiled at his corny joke but STILL!!

"In all seriousness though, I think I saw you somewhere."

"Maybe you saw me in your dreams too?" He teased. God. This man!

I looked at him with a 'are you serious' kind of face.

"You're pretty." He said. And no, I didn't blush.

Keeping my mouth shut, I stare at the big man in front of me. I have to remember where when what why and how do he looks so familiar.

After almost 15 seconds of just staring at his handsome face. Did I say handsome? No, I didn't. I did not. Right?

Oh whatever, what's important is I recall why he looks familiar.

"Now I remember." I said and looked away.

"Remember what?"

"I remember you following my social account?"

He's the man that followed my private account the second Chaeyoung added me in the group chat.

"Oh shit." He replied.

"Why?" I said, teasing him.

He shook his head as his cheeks is turning into a crimson red. So cute.

"Don't have any pick-up lines any more mister?" I said. He covers his cute head with his big hand as I say the words. Haha

"Why are being shy now, Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

He suddenly removed his hand on his face and look intently straight in my eyes. Again. For the nth time today.

Dang.

-------

Reason #11
"My name sounds perfect when you're the one who says it."

-------