Broken Down Trailers

Dear Diary,

How can I make it up to Pea?! It's totally my fault that Cheryl embarrassed the living fuck out of him earlier! I just wish that there was something I can do for this super cute guy- wait I think I have an idea.

As the thoughts in my head swirled around I finally figures out what to do for Pea. I quickly got changed into a short high waisted black skater skirt and my blue bralette with a dark leather jacket over it. As I completed the look with heeled combat boots I applied a smokey eye. I quickly called Jughead as I paced around the room and zipped up my jacket.

"Hey jug, I need a favor."

"Y/N why is it that you only call me when you need something?"

"Please jug I promise I'll call more often. I just really need help!"

"Fine. What do you need?" I heard him sigh heavily on the other line of the phone as I took a deep breath.

"Drive me to Sweet Pea's house, I know it's out of the way but I have something I need from him." I begged.

"Fine. But you'd better tell me why." Before I could say thank you he hung up and I heard a motorcycle revving outside my house. I quickly walked down the stairs and ran to the front years before jumping on jugs motorcycle.

"How'd you get here so fast?!" I questioned before putting the helmet on.

"I was dropping something off at Cheryl's house. So tell me why do you need to see Sweet Pea?"

"We're um... partners and I left my notes at his house." Jug rolled his eyes before speeding to the trailer park. "Thank you jug! I appreciate it." I gave the boy a hug before walking up to Sweet Pea's door and knocking.

"Y/N! What a lovely surprise, whatcha need?" I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he leaned in close to me.

"You." I whispered as I pulled him in by the collar and placed a kiss on his soft lips. As our lips entangled in a heated mess I reached my arms up to his neck and pulled at his hair. It was only until we heard the sounds of whoops that we parted breathlessly.

"Damnn Pea, banging the popular chick must be nice." I looked in the trailer to see none other than Fangs lounging on the couch with his arm around Toni.

"Okay you two get outta here!" The two serpents scrambled out of Pea's trailer as he pulled me into the room with him. "Now you little missy have some explaining to do." He sat me down on the couch with him as he took another swig of beer, "As much as I enjoyed that kiss, why the hell did you do it. Aren't I shoehorning myself into your life?" His words turned bitter as he sat down next to me.

"I did it because, well- I um like you Sweet Pea... a lot it's gotten to the point where all my diary entries involve you and I uh can't hold back anymore... I want you Pea... no I need you." I attempted to pull him closer but he simply pushed me away.

"Babe, as much as I love this new side of you, I need you to calm down and be sure that you actually like me, cause once you're in bed with a snake there's no turning back." I shrugged his hands off my shoulders as I climbed on his lap.

"I don't care if I can't turn back Pea. I really do like you." He simply smiled at me before pulling me closer.

"Good, cause I like you too princess." He pulled me in for another kiss and I practically melted when I tasted his lips. He made me want to scream in all the best ways possible. As our tongues intertwined in sweet ecstasy I tugged at his hard hard. Hard enough for him to pull away with a lustful glint in his sleep deprived brown eyes. "Well princess, it seems like you wanna play rough." I watched him as he picked up a knife from the coffee table I gasped silently as a mischievous glint in his eyes informed me that I was in for a treat. "So tell me this babygirl, how many nights did you spend fantasizing about us?"

"It was all I thought about Sweet Pea." His eyes darkened as he leaned in closer to me and he clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"Babygirl- is it really okay to call your dom by name?" I blushed heavily as he referred to himself as my dom, "Answer me princess." I shook my head as he trailed the knife down my waist. "Good answer baby. Now from now on you will address me as sir." I nearly moaned at the way confidence just dropped off of his tone.

"Yes, sir." I whispered as he leaned down to kiss me once more.

As things escalated we spent the next few hours wrapped up in a passionate mess of togetherness and lust. And by the time morning came I was still laying in his arms.

"Morning Princess." My eyes fluttered open as his arms held me close.

"Good morning Pea." He played with my hair as we cuddled, however our snuggle session was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Sorry Pea it's reggie." As I answered the phone I heard groaning on the other end of the line.

"Y/N, I need a favor." I noticed how strained Reggie's voice was as he spoke.

"What's wrong reg?" Sweet Pea glared at me bad he attempted to take the phone away.

"I need you to send me nudes." I heard giggling in the background as I figured out that this was a stupid prank.

"Tell moose I said you two are immature assholes." I hung up annoyedly as I snuggled back into Sweet Pea's chest.

"What did he want?"

"It was a dumb prank call set up by the bulldogs." I noticed the way that Pea's eyebrows furrowed and how he grimaced at the mention of the bulldogs.

I looked at the time on my watch and suddenly realized that I had to go. "Shit, sorry Pea I gotta jet."