One Week Later

Dear Diary,

I can't believe that it's been a week since Pea and I had started our relationship. It's been amazing so far and I'm having the time of my life. If only I could tell the world that we were together- I mean it's not official official but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be yknow? Anyways I gotta blast, wish me luck.
-Y/N

The bell rang to notify me that eighth period had ended. When I walked out to the halls I noticed Cheryl and Toni hugging, "Cheryl! What the hell? Are you two dating?!" I was pissed. I couldn't believe that Cheryl would date a serpent and the get pissy with me for wanting to date Sweet Pea.

"Y/N! Of course we aren't dating! We were just talking about the river vixen photo shoot."

"No you two were hugging. Embracing each other tightly as if you didn't wanna let go!" She rolled her eyes at me before walking up to me.

"If Toni and I were dating would I do this?!" She said as her lips crashed onto my own. To my surprise I wasn't repulsed by her kissing me, it was actually kinda.... nice?

"Y/N! What the fuck?!" I broke the kiss to see Reggie, Toni and Sweet Pea standing there with angered looks on their faces. When I turned to talk to Pea he simply stormed off, when I went to chase after him Reggie blocked me from seeing him.

"Now that you're done fake kissing Cheryl, would you like to come to my party tonight?" I rolled my eyes at Reggie as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Sure now get off me mutt." I ran to find the man of my dreams and luckily I saw him sitting outside smoking a blunt. "Pea? Baby?" I walked closer to him as he rolled his eyes at me.

"What do you want whore?" My heart stung as he glared at me harshly.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know Cheryl would go that far to deny dating Toni." He simply rolled his eyes as I took his hands in mine.

"Whatever, how do you explain reggie then? I see the way he looks at you." I looked down as I pulled him close.

"Baby you know you're the only one for me." He took a long drag of his blunt before blowing smoke the opposite direction. God he looked so good right now.

"Whatever just don't kiss someone else again. Or else it won't be pretty." I nodded as I stared at the blunt in his hand, "You want a hit?" I nodded as he placed the blunt on my lips, I took a long drag from the blunt as he placed a hand on the small of my back.

"Pea, I have to go to Reggie's party tonight, is that okay?" He nodded as he took another drag from his blunt.

"Just don't let him get too-"

"Well well what do we have here? Y/N with a the same serpent that jumped poor Archie, isn't that just a cup of-." I looked up to see Cheryl and Heather standing there with stupid grins on their faces.

"Shut up Heather! I've known about this and as disgusting as it is I'm fine with it as long as they keep it a secret." Pea stomped out his blunt before walking towards Heather. "Now Y/N, lets go get you ready for the party."