tumblr is the death of everyone.

As everyone settled in and got in their pyjamas, they all started playing basic party games. They were going to play spin the bottle but they only had one empty beer bottle from the recycling, and Katsuki broke it and used it to threaten Denki after he called Katsuki gay.

Then they started to play monopoly but Katsuki got angry that Ochaco lost, and blew up the board. which would be sweet but he burned himself, Ochaco, and the floor.

They all mutually agreed no competitive games were to be played while Katsuki was in the room.

Kyoka eventually developed a small headache and retreated to her corner.
She put in headphones and opened her laptop. After ten minutes of being seperated from the group, Denki, Eijiro, and Yuga were now yelling the lyrics to every backstreet boys song.

Kyoka got a message on tumblr. it was from Denki, who's username was iloveyaoii because it was a dare. Maybe?

[iloveyaoii: lol why are u being emo kyo join the fkn group 👀👀]

[demonwhoplaysguitar: headache lol. you're all too loud.]

[iloveyaoii: mk valid but y are u moping on tumblr lmao u prolly reading edgy lesbian poems]

[demonwhoplaysguitar: fuck off lmaoo. just overwhelmed.]

[iloveyaoii: boi u fuckign better stop bein a anti social nerd cmon we havin funnnNnNN]

She was about to reply when Momo crossed the room and tapped her on the shoulder.

[iloveyaoii: oo bitch ur gf is there ;–) ]

Kyoka closed her laptop quickly, pulling her earphones out.

"Hey! You alright? You've been quieter than usual!" Momo asked, sitting down next to her.

"Oh. Uh. Yeah, i'm okay." Kyoka replied shortly, a spike of anxiety hitting her.
"Are you sure? You seem nervous. Are you sick? Because I brought medicine!–" Momo said, putting her hand on Kyoka's forehead.

Unfortunately, this gesture made her face grow hot, which only made Momo think she was sick even more.
"No-– I'm fine, Mo." Kyoka laughed nervously, moving her head away from the taller girl's hand.

"I'm just tired, that's all." Kyoka said, looking down at her hands, Which meant she was trying to hide her face which was bright red.

In the second she looked up, Denki was across the room sitting with Katsuki and Eijiro, but he was smiling like a smug motherfucker at her.

Luckily, everyone was too busy having fun and being loud to notice Momo's absence.

"Well if you do feel sick I brought Advil just in case!" Momo smiled kindly. "Oh, and also I just thought you needed some company; since Denki is over with Katsuki and Eijiro."

Kyoka couldn't find the right words to say to this. She was just so genuinely kind. What the fuck. "Oh- I really– Thanks-" She said awkwardly, smiling and flushing.

The two talked for a while, it was nice. Denki wasn't around to embarrass Kyoka, but he did shoot her suggestive mocking looks from across the room every few minutes.

After another ten to fifteen minutes Kyoka got up to go to to bathroom and Momo said she wanted to talk to Tsu and Ochaco.

She stood up and hurriedly left the room. Yuga was in the kitchen with Fumikage; Yuga seemed like he was throwing up, which was strange because he hadn't used his quirk all night.

She stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. It was a relief to get away from the noise.

Kyoka looked in the mirror. Her face was bright red she was sweating slightly. While she was in there she washed her face with very cold water, trying to make the blood that had rushed to her cheeks disapate. Then, she pulled on a pair of "pyjama" pants, (which were just a different pair of sweatpants) and a cozy button up sweater that looked like a varsity jacket.

When she walked back through the hall, she overheard the reason of why Yuga was sick; which was because Katsuki told him to chug the entire liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, and he wanted to impress everyone.

As it got later in the night, some people started to fall asleep. Yuga exclaimed he was sleepy many times, eventually Tenya yelled at everyone that if the host wants to sleep, everyone has to.

Eventually everyone else fell asleep as well. Even Kyoka tried to sleep, but it was Impossible. She opened her laptop, but Denki groaned sleepily and tried to blindly close the laptop.

"Go to bed dumbass." Kyoka heard Denki mutter grumpily. "Can't sleep." She replied, not looking at her friend, who was now squinting at her bright screen. "Okay, well go into the kitchen or somethin' it's too bright." Denki said, burying his face into the pillow.

"Ugh, fine." standing up awkwardly, She left the dark room. The tiles were cold in the kitchen and it was almost freezing in the room. Moonlight shone through the window, lighting the room dimly. Kyoka climbed onto the counter and sat cross legged.

She scrolled through Tumblr for what seemed like ten minutes, but then realized it was four o'clock in the morning.

Twenty minutes later, a defeaning alarm went off in the living room.
Denki had set an alarm for exactly 4:20. Multiple people yelled at him.

Kyoka got a message on tumblr just then.

[iloveyaoii: did u hear my alarm kyoka]
[iloveyaoii: did u kyoka]
[iloveyaoii: kyoka did u hear it]
[iloveyaoii: wait wya btich u dead?]

[demonwhoplaysguitar: kitchen, weirdo.]

[iloveyaoii: lol tenya called me a bully im cryign]
[iloveyaoii: ksjjesmsbs yuga is crying what havee i done kyoka please come back they gonna kill me]
[iloveyaoii: wait oh bitch guess what momos asking for wya she wants to fuck]

[demonwhoplaysguitar: i will shoot you in the kneecaps, denki.]

[iloveyaoii: thx ily2 kyo <3]

Oops. Speaking of love, Kyoka jumped at she heard a voice in the doorway.
It was Momo. Well fuck.