school.

School finally started up again. But something else also started. Momo and Kyoka were officially-unofficially dating. They went on dates, they kissed more often, they cuddled, he did general lovey-dovey stuff. But they also agreed not to tell anyone yet.

So the only people who knew were Kyoka, Momo, and Denki.

The only problem was, it'd be a lot harder to hide their relationship when school started up. They stayed in dormitories, not separate houses.

It was the second night back in school, Denki and Kyoka were in the sitting room, trying to finish the homework that Mr. Yamada had assigned them. It was rather difficult, because their teacher had wrote the homework in rhymes, and alternative spellings.

After a while, Mina and Toru had joined them. Mina had laid herself across Kyoka and Denki, who were sitting next to eachother.

Denki seemed very happy to have a reason not to work, but Kyoka simply moved her homework onto Mina's abdomen. Denki, Mina, and Toru talked animatedly for what seemed like an hour, but was only fifteen minutes.

After she tried several times to write something, Mina and Denki kept crumpling pieces of paper and throwing them at Kyoka's head. She tried to listen to music, but they kept unplugging her headphone jacks, and yelling at her to talk to them.

She finally gave in, and stopped trying. Kyoka took out her phone and started recording Mina and Denki being dumbasses, and then uploaded the clips on her Instagram story.

As much as she didn't want want to admit it, it was nice to just be around the two. Because they did genuinely care about her, but they also called her a hot topic lesbian, frequently.

For example, if she Kyoka to work, they'd tell her she should take a break, or she's working too much. And they would hug her so tight that her ribs would hurt. But also, they'd be loud, and annoying, throw random things at her face and/or head.

Kyoka's phone pinged twice. It was a message on Instagram. It was from, yeah, you probably guessed it, Momo.
She replied to her story.

She shifted her torso away from Mina and Denki's eyeshot, holding her phone weirdly close to her face.

[momoyorozu: Haha! I would say you should tell them I said Hi, but I have a feeling they'd make fun of you.]

[do.not_fret: lmao. yeah, probably. ahehsusj]
[do.not_fret: it's fucking impossible to do the homework with these two dorks.]

[momoyorozu: Very fair. Do you want to come in my dorm room and do your homework? I can help, If you want!]

Kyoka thought about this. It would've been perfectly good if Momo had invited her just to hangout in her room. But, she really did not want to do her homework.

But she did kind of really want to do Momo.

[do.not_fret: yeah, ofc! that sounds great. be up in a sec, gotta think of an excuse to get away from the dumbasses, lol.]

[momoyorozu: Take your time! 💕]

As she tried to stand up, Mina and Denki attempted to hold onto her. Kyoka did succeed in making them let go, and she had to think quickly of what to tell them.

"I'm going to Mo– My room." Kyoka said, bending over to pick up some textbooks. Denki stared at her. He knew. The biggest question was if he was going to be a dick, or if he was going to act like there was one in his mouth, and be quiet.

Fortunately, he didn't say anything.

Mina and Toru looked confused at why they were looking at a eachother so weirdly. But Kyoka didn't stay to answer any questions.

As the elevator doors closed, she got another text. This time it was from Denki.

[spicyzapboi: uhhhhhhh what rhe fuck!!? u cant just fuckitn leave like that!!!! without spilling the tea!!!!!!!!]

[do.not_fret: never say "spill the tea" again.]
[do.not_fet: also, im not going to out myself just so you can know what im doing.]

[spicyzapboi: no mina has inlightened me w/ beauty guru slang]
[spicyzapboi: ok ok valid but for sure yall are gonna fuck rite????]

[do.not_fret: fuck off. we're just going to catch up on homework.]

[spicyzapboi: uhhhhh ok sure mhm]
[spicyzapboi: uwu have fuuUUn]

She was about to reply to his text, but the elavator doors opened for the fifth floor. Kyoka knocked on the door twice, trying to be quiet.

It took Momo a second to answer, she was sitting cross-legged on her very oversized bed. She got up as quick as possible, walking towards the door, then doubling back to check if her room  was clean, which it was. Then, after quickly straightening her white pyjama top, she opened the door.

Kyoka was looking at her hands, and jumped when the door opened. Momo seemed to have a habit of accidentally scaring her.

She also forgot how tall Momo was compared to herself. Then, Momo smiled and stood back to let her in.

At the start, they did do the homework. But they gradually forgot about it. Kyoka was sitting beside Momo, then she'd start to lean against her shoulder, then Momo put her arm around her.

Kyoka was very tired. And its very hard to focus on homework, while you're cuddling with your crush and you're nearly asleep.

((what's up jake paulers!!! sorry i haven't been posting,,,, ive been busy doing nothing!!!!!! but im also writing new fics!!!!! coming soon uwuuwuwuwuwu))