Chapter 1

"Ok gentlemen the beautiful women that you've all been waiting for, welcome to the stage miss Starr !". The voice echoed through out the club and as soon as I walked out a bunch of wolf whistles and cheers raised into the aroma.
I didn't like my job but it paid the bills and was putting food into my child's mouth. Yes I am a mother, he's 3 and his name is Sebastian. I'm only 23 and I had him when I was 20 but I wouldn't trade my baby for the world.
And my real name wasn't really Starr, it was Zuri but I had to make a fake name so I didn't having a total stranger stalking me.
I was out of my thoughts when I felt someone touching up my legs. I looked down and it was one of those old creeps that comes in and always harasses me and the rest of the girls.
I just shook him off and wrapped up my dance and collected my money.
I walked back stage making sure I was leaving the stage with all eyes on me. "You done great out there boo!" My Co-worker and my bestfriend Amber said. "Thanks hoe!" I smiled. Amber was medium hight and brown skinned. She had a nose ring and we both go to the same college out here in California. "So yo bum ass baby daddy taking care of my baby Sebastian" I cringed at the thought of my ex. "Yeah and then he gonna drop him off in the morning at my house." She just nodded her head because she was doing her makeup. My baby daddy Deivys but everyone calls him D rock, was a total douche.
He cheated on my when I was 5 months with this bitch named Jania who's he with now and she pregnant. We ain't got no beef or nothing but when I see them together sometimes it hurts to think about how I obviously wasn't good enough for him. "Hey you'll get through this" I looked up and she had her hand on my shoulder. I just smiled then touched up my makeup.
"Starr, private lap dance in the private room." One of the waitresses peeped her head in. I nodded and jumped from my chair and walked my way out. I walked in and there stood a sexy ass white man sitting on the couch. His jawline looked like it could cut diamonds. He had is white button up rolled up to his forearm, he had on blacks slacks, and nice shiny business shoes. No doubt he wasn't rich. He also had that fuckboy vibe come off of him which made him even sexier.
When he saw me walk in he instantly had a smirk on his face. He bit his lip which made me instantly have waterfalls. "What do we have here." He circled around me then got behind me and put his arms around my waist. I moved away and spun him around so his back was to the bed. "Pretty bold to be a complete stranger." He chucked while I pushed him onto the bed and started straddling his waist while I ran my hands up and down his torso.
"Well my dad always said to go for what I wanted and right now I want you" he turned us over and now I was on the bottom. "Well your defiantly going to want me more after this."
I felt this splurge of confidence and I wanted to do something with it. "So I've never seen you around here Mr. business guy" I said while swaying my hips but still making eye contact with him.
"its because I just now started realizing this club was here. my names Jack Gilinsky. My dads the owner of Gilinsky and Co., but I'm soon going to take over." I nodded while he groped my waist and turned me over. "Now can you tell me more about you miss Starr."
"Well I have a son who I love dearly and I'm a stripper" I chuckled while getting off of him because time was almost up. "Hopefully I get to meet him." He smirked while coming toward me and making my back and the walk meet.
"And why would you?" I questioned crossing my arms covering up the fact that he was intimidating me. He came closer to my ear and lightly whispered, "because your going to be seeing more of me." And with a swift of the hand he gave me a 500 dollar tip, kissed my cheek,knocked on the door for the guards to let him out, turned and winked, and he walked straight out of the club. My fingered lingered on my cheeks and I smiled to myself.
"Ouh girl spill it that look on your face I can tell it all." Amber shouted at me walking back from off the stage. I laughed, there's nothing I can get past her. "Girl this fine ass white boy came up in there wanting a lap dance" I started stripping down out of the sparkly sliver bikini and silver stilettos. I told her the story and she was amazed at the end. "Get you some!!" She screamed while I just laughed and slipped on my nike slides. I changed into a white t-shirts and grey nike sweatpants. "Girl boo I'll see you tomorrow and bye." I grabbed my purse and keys and opened up the door and started walking towards the exit of the club. "Bye hoe I love you!" She screamed looking at me. I waved her off and walked to my 2018 Lincoln. I climbed into the car and played Slow by vedo. (Go actually listen to it)
I pulled into the driveway and went straight to the door so I can unlock it. I was greeted by my golden doodle that I'd have since I was 7. Her name is Sadie. Her and Sebastian love eachother. They've been inseparable ever since we brought him home from the hospital. "Hey mommas baby." I hugged her shiny curly coat and kissed all over her. I filled her food and water bowls and went straight upstairs. I may be a stripper but I still got a little cash, and I'm only stripping until I finish school and become a doctor.
I climbed into the shower and quickly washed up in my strawberry body wash and washed off. When I got out I lathered in coco butter lotion and changed into some velvet blue shorts and a white spaghetti strapped shirt.
I climbed into bed with Sadie and changed the tv to Jane the virgin.
I was just about to fall asleep when my phone went off. I groaned and picked my phone up. It said that I had a message from a unknown number.
Unknown: Hey Starr this is jack from the club
I looked confused but I still texted back
Me: hey:) but how did you get my number😂
Jack🌱🦋: I have my ways babe;)
I knew it was Amber who gave it to him but I decided to let it be
Me:oh well I'm going to go to bed now goodnight jack
Jack🌱🦋: goodnight babe and sweet dreams😘
I left him on opened and just thought about one thing only: I'm definitely going to be seeing a lot more of jack Gilinsky.

That's a wrap on chapter one! I hope you enjoyed and like and vote💘