Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning and instantly thought about how I had a date with jack tonight. So I texted D and asked if he could watch Sebastian.
To Babydaddy🥵: Tn can you come over and watch Sebastian while I go out?
From Babydaddy🥵: yeah I'll be there around 7:00
To Babydaddy🥵: perfect! See you tn
I hopped out of bed and went to my child's room to get him ready for school. "baby, you gotta get up for school." "But mommaaaaa" "no buts get ya ass up and go brush yo teeth." He groaned some more but went to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. While he done that I picked some clothes out for him. After he was done I slipped him into some grey joggers, a grey shirt, and some white vans. I put some Cantu leave in moisturizer in his hair and went to go find what I was gonna wear for the day. I decided on a one piece biker short set and some PINK slides. I put my hair into 2 braids and headed downstairs. I fixed him some eggo waffles and we head to the car.

I hurried and dropped him off to school so I can stop by the club and get my paycheck. The club was only about a 10 drive from the school so I didn't take me long. When I walked in there it was completely dead up in there. There was 3 people at the bar and a bartender just sitting there cleaning glass. Everything just usually went down at night. I walked past everyone while waving and headed back to my bosses office. Juice, well that's what everybody called him, he owned and ran the club. He was at least 25 and very successful.

"What up Starrrr!" He looked up from his pile of money he was counting and smiled at me

"What up Starrrr!" He looked up from his pile of money he was counting and smiled at me. "What up big juiceeee!" We always had a good bond and he really didn't look at me as a stripper but as a friend. "Here to get ya check?" I nodded and he grabbed it from under the pile of money. "Bye juice, I'll see you Friday night." Juice knew that I had a kid so he only made me work weekends." I waved the bartenders by and decided I would go cash my check and then go to the mall so I can pick go buy some stuff for me and bastian.
I spent a good couple of hours in the mall. When I got out it was 1:30 and my classes started at 2:00 so I hopped in the car and drove to the college. I made it on campus with just enough time for me to get to class. I walked in the class, got my materials out, and payed attention to what my professor was saying.

I'm just now making it out of class and it's 4:00. Now I have to go pick up Sebastian since the bus dropped him off at my moms. I drove to her house and just honked the horn since I didn't feel like getting out. I saw bastian running out with the biggest smile on his face. "Hey mommas baby" I smiled at him. He was literally the brightest light in my life, he kept me going and pushed me to continue in life. I waved at my mom who was in the doorway making sure he got in safe, and I drove off. We made it home and I had time to make dinner because D will burn my house down if he try to cook. I whipped up some spaghetti, something quick and simple. By the time I got done it was almost time for D to come so I set Sebastian's plate up on the coffee table in front of the tv, turned it onto something he liked, and went upstairs so I could get ready. I got in the shower and shaved and washed up real good. When I got out I heard loud laughs and smaller ones similar so I knew D was here. I straightened my hair and then slipped into a spaghetti-strapped tight-fitted halter dress. I done a natural look for makeup and then I threw some one-strap heels on. By the time I got downstairs bastians plate was put up and him and D was watching tv. "Woahhh momma you look beautiful." "Aw thanks nugget." "Yeah Z you look great." "Thanks D". I couldn't lie one thing D was good at was setting a good example for our son.

Jacks POV
I was just wrapping up my things at work and ready to go get Zuri. I need to text her and see what her address is.
To Zuri💛: what's your address
From Zuri💛: 123 Rosemary Dr
To Zuri💛: ok see you soon xxx
I think I actually like this girl. I've never dated a black girl but I can definitely see myself dating her. I could see past the whole being a stripper thing, and there's probably a good reason why she's even stripping. I was gonna take her to this real fancy Italian restaurant so I decided to wear what I wore to work today but I just took the jacket off and rolled up the sleeves.
I got into my 2019 bmw and typed her address I'm into my GPS.

I just arrived at her house and I'm getting nervous all of a sudden. I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard shuffling and then the door open to a stunning looking zuri. I must've been staring too long because a sudden look of worry washed over her face. "Do I look bad I could go chan-" "Heavens no. You look beautiful." I gave her a warm small and I got one in return. "Shall we?" She nodded her head, yelled inside the door "I'm leaving be good for your daddy", and we walked towards the car. "I just wanna let you know Gilinsky I don't fuck on the first date." She gave me a dead stare then busted out laughing. "I'm kidding." I laughed with her and we climbed in the car.
We laughed and talked on the way there and just enjoyed each other's company.

We've arrived at the restaurant and I handed the valet my car keys. "Very fancy Gilinsky, I'm impressed" "why thank you ma lady" I said in a fake posh accent. We busted out laughing together and went inside. When we were
inside the hostess got us menus and escorted us to our seats and got our drink orders. The rest was history...

A/N
I've finally wrote a new chapter. Thank you for being patient. Like always, like, comment, and vote🧡