Chapter 2

"Momma wake up!" I peeled my eyes open and see my three your old jumping up and down on my king sized bed in his paw patrol onesie and Deivy standing there recording him laughing.
"Boy if you don't stop jumping on my bed I'm going to whoop ya ass!" I yelled at him and he instantly stopped and sat down.
"And you, stop recording me when I look a damn mess." I walked  up to him and slapped his phone out his hand then just walked right past to the kitchen in my robe like nothing happened. I was quickly swooped up against the wall and had a hand around my neck.
"Girl you finna stop doing that before I gotta beat yo ass." He chuckled this deep sexy ass laugh. "You not my daddy nigga." I smirked knowing damn well he was going to say some freaky shit.
He chuckled a little then swiped his juicy ass lips to my neck and sucked. I was making little moans but not big because I had just laid Sebastian down before I left the room. I then realized we was basically having sex on my wall so I quickly pushed him off.
"You can't play with my emotions like that D! What if our son would have caught us, that would just confuse him!" I whisper yelled.
We both still love each other very much. We were high school sweethearts. We were each other's first everything, and when we broke up it shocked everyone.
"I'm sorry it's just that you know I still love you a-" "shut the hell up D and come eat some food before you leave." I walked away and he just followed me down the steps.
Deivy doesn't know that I'm a stripper, he just thinks that my parents send me money for all my bills and that I have a job on the side, and I do but it ain't going to get me and my baby food and clothes and other basic needs that my parents don't cover.
"So have you found anyone yet." He walked over and slipped his hand around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. Sometimes we act like a couple but the other times act like best friend with benefits because we literally tell each other everything.
I was hesitant about telling him about the dude at the club but then quickly got over it. "I met this dude last night at a club." I flipped the bacon I was cooking and waited for his answer. He just kept on clenching and unclenching his jaw because you could obviously tell he was pissed. Then he just said "oh" and acted like I just told him his mom died or something.
____
We got done eating and he was on his way out the door. "I'll be by to pick him up Friday afternoon after school because momma and them want him to go to the cookout they having." He told me while on his phone. I nodded and opened the door for him to go. "I guess I'll see you later then, bye" I kissed his cheek gave him a kiss and then shut the door.
I quickly went up the stairs to get ready to go to the grocery store since I needed some groceries. I jumped in the shower, done my personal hygiene and slipped on some black leggings, a grey nike hoodie, and my gray and white huaraches. I put my hair in a slicked back ponytail then woke up my child.
"Bubs, you gotta wake up so we can go." I whispered into his ear while rubbing his back. His eyes shot open and he rubbed them. He shook his head then climbed out my bed. I put him in the bath, washed him, done his personal hygiene, and put him in nike basketball shorts, his Kyrie shirt, and matching kyrie shorts. And since he was growing out his hair like his daddy I put his hair into two braids.
I grabbed my phone and keys and we headed out the door. I climbed into my black Jeep and pulled out the driveway. I put my phone on the AUX cord and played Ouhh by Fredo Bang. Me and Sebastian sang the whole way there. I recorded him on Snapchat and put the laughing face emoji. After a couple songs we were at Walmart. I grabbed a buggy and put him and walked right in.
_____
I was almost done by now but I had to grab some bread so pushed the buggy and wasn't paying attention where I was going and accidentally ran into somebody. I heard and loud groan and a crash. I ran over to the unknown body. It was Jack from the club. "I'm so sorry." I helped him up and he just held his head. "No it's my fau-" he looked up, "oh hey sta- I mean Zuri" he quickly looked behind me and saw Sebastian. "Hey jack it's great running into you here." I tried to make it less awkward. "Who's this little guy?" He walked over to Sebastian while he was looking down at my phone watching some video. "This is my son I mentioned to you." He nodded and tried to get his attention. I mentally slapped myself and tried to get his attention. "Sebastian." He snapped up his head, waved at jack and looked right back at the phone. Jack chuckled this sexy laugh at his behavior but I just wanted to die. "Well I'll see you around." He nodded and walked off to the different direction. I just thought about how dumb I looked and went on to check out.
                                       _____

By the time we came back from the store and then we went to my parents house it's already night time. We're finally back at home and I've already cooked dinner, chicken Alfredo and Sebastian in the bed. I jump in the shower and put on some fuzzy socks, grey shorts, and a white bandeau. I settle down in my bed and watch real housewives of Atlanta when my phone indicates I got a message.

Jack🌱🦋: hey wanted to see tm not if we can go grab some dinner?
I thought about it for a little. He is pretty cute and I would like to get to know him better. Then I thought who's gonna watch Seb? Then I thought D since he's always said he wanted to see him during the week.
Me: sure why not:) fancy or causal?
Jack🌱🦋: fancy and I'll pick you up around 7:30ish
Me: ok gn jack💘 xxx
Jack🌱🦋: gn babygirl💛
I felt butterflies in my stomach thinking of the pet name. My eyes were getting tired, so I rolled over and drifted off to sleep

Long chapter this chapter! Like,comment and vote💛