Chapter 4

Zuri's POV
It's been a couple of days since me and jack went out. It went great,well to me at least. Jack hasn't texted me since two days ago,but I'm not sweating it because a boyfriend would've just thrown my life off. D wasn't too happy when he found out that I had went on a date but he'll live.

I'm currently in class and it's Tuesday, so that just means one more days of classes and then I'm free.
While I was writing in my journal about the basics of CPR,I got a message from jack
From jack🥰: sorry I haven't texted you back, I've been through some stress lately from work
I looked down at the message, and I swear my eyes rolled all the way to the back of my head.  Classic ass white people excuse, like how dumb do he think I am. If he didn't wanna see me no more then he coulda told me instead making some lame ass excuse because I don't need no man to make me happy Period. So I just left me on open and continued to pay attention.
                                  ____
I was walking to my car with a couple of friends and we were standing there just talking.
"Yeah girl my baby daddy be trippin thinking he run me when he don't." I said to my one friend Nia, she just rolled her eyes. "Girl you know still want that dick on the low." I just looked at her like she was crazy. "Hell naw, his new babymomma probably gave him something, but she better know if I wanted him back I easily could cause that will always be my dick." "Perioddddd" we screamed while people just stared at us.
"But girl yes-" "girl who that fine white boy standing by yo car." I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to be met with jack in a suit with big ole' sunflowers by my car. "Girl thats Jack" "fine white boy jack?!" "Mhmm" "Girl if you don't go over there and stop being mean." I sarcastically smiled, flipped her off, and walked away.
"Hey Zuri, why you ain't-" "boy fuck you and them flowers. I've been texting you for a couple of days and you act like you can't text back, what's up with that?" I was kinda sad because I actually started to like this boy. "I told you-" "you know what, I don't give a fuck, just don't text my phone no more nigga and-" he grabbed me by my neck so fast he shoulda caught whiplash. "Ion know who tf you talking to, but I know for a fact it ain't me. Now fix yo face and yo attitude. You must need some dick the way you acting."
Y'all dot understand how wet I was by this nigga. I've always been into that aggressive shit. And it didn't help that he looked sexy asf. His veins was popping out, his shirt was all tight around his muscles and you could see a couple of his tattoos.
"Baby you messing with a freak." I was cheesing hard asf. He chuckled and let me go. "So you forgive me now" he hugged my waist and let his hands slide down to my ass. "Mhmm I guess Gilinsky." I rolled my eyes playfully and wrapped my hands around his neck loosely.
"Anyway, when's our next date?" "I don't know Mr.Gilinsky, you tell me" "well I'll update you on that Ms. Jackson" I nodded my head and looked down at his hands. "Aww these are too cute." I picked the flowers out his hand and smelled them. "Those are just to say thanks for the great night." "You didn't-" "yes I did, I would do anything for my girl." Did he just call me his girl? I just blushed and gave him a kiss. "Well I'll see you around gilinskank." He just busted out laughing and nodded. I got into my car, waved, and pulled off.
I think I like this boy.
                                     _____
I've just came back from picking up Sebastian. "How was nana's house?" "Good" he mumbled. He was so stuck in that tablet that he didn't even look up.

"Momma?", Bastian said after a while. "Hmm"
"Daddy said that you got a boyfriend, do you?" I choked on my sweet tea. D always talked about stuff that bastian didn't need to know about in front of him. "Boy no. I got a friend that took me on a date and brought me flowers but he's not my boyfriend." Bastian was very smart for a preschooler, and mature. "Well I wanna meet this friend that's been taking you out." "The next time he comes and picks me up I'll make sure that he comes and sees you." He nodded and continued you to eat his happy meal. I laughed and got up from the couch.

I've put Sebastian into the bed already now I've just got out the shower slipped into bed. While I was watching AHS I got a text from jack.
From jack🥰: Sunday night my friends are having a football party and they said I could invite someone, so your coming
To jack🥰: how you just gonna force me to come🤔 what if I didn't wanna go🤣
Form jack🥰: stfu your going🙄 what you girls be saying🤔 PERIOD
To jack🥰: ahhhh byeeee😭 but I'll see you then
From jack🥰: ok gn💚

I shut my phone off and drifted off to sleep thinking about jack.

                                                                      A/N
I finally updated y'all! Thanks for being so patient. Like always vote and comment💗