Storms

A/N: So before we start to make this make more sense Taehyung is going to be a little. It wouldn't make much sense for him to act so young without reason.

Rain thumped against the window as vivid lightning and monstrous thunder crashed and rolled outside. The storm raged outside Bangtan's apartment, keeping poor Taehyung awake out of fear.

Before bed Taehyung usually slips into littlespace and today happened to be one of those days. He whimpered and hid underneath the blanket as lightning lit up the room, he knew thunder was to come soon but it still made him cry out when it boomed throughout the room. Warm tears rolled down his flushed cheeks.

He sobbed quietly with anxiety and fear. In the next room over slept Namjoon and Yoongi, the quiet noises crept in through the walls. Yoongi, being a heavy sleeper, didn't notice. But Namjoon did. The soft cries and whimpers woke him from his slumber. He slowly sat up and listened for a second before getting out of bed and walking out into the hallway to identify where the sounds were coming from.

He opened the door to Taehyung's room and saw the blanket quivering with him underneath. "Tae sweet-pea... what's the matter?" He asked softly as he sat on the bed.

Taehyung poked his head out from under the blankets and sniffled, "Th-The stor-rm is scary.." he cried.

Namjoon knew that storms scared Taehyung when he was in littlespace. He brushed the soft hair out of Taehyung's face, "Don't worry sweet-pea... Joonie's here."

Taehyung leaned into the touch and nuzzled his head into Namjoon's warm hand. Taehyung scooted to the edge of the bed and lifted up the blanket, Namjoon knew this meant he wanted him to get in bed with him. He smiled and got under the covers with the latter. "L-love y-you Joonie.." Taehyung mumbled through hiccups.

Namjoon smiled, "I love you too sweet-pea..." He wrapped his arms around Tae and held him close, hoping to bring the younger comfort. Namjoon soon noticed that the man in his arms had fallen asleep. He smiled at the younger in his arms and admired his features. The beauty mark on his flushed cheeks and the way his eyelashes touched them as he slept. He brushed his thumb over his soft cheek and closed his eyes to sleep.

And there they slept in each other's arms through the storm and into the morning.

A/N: First chapter down! I hope you enjoyed!!