Nightly Routine

The boys did not plan for the night to go on with endless movies, with light-hearted debates between which movie to watch. 

Yet that's how the night went on. 

They watched everything from A Team to The Zookeeper. It was every once in a while where someone would fall asleep and soft snores would emit from them. A few of the members... Jungguk and Jimin... would get up and poke and prod at the sleeping boy letting Taehyung draw little hearts on their face till they woke up with confused looks on their faces. So far Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and even Jungguk had tiny black hearts scattered about their cheeks and forehead from their loving boyfriend Taehyung.

When the last movie ended, the credits rolled and the outro music played. It was 1:30 am and Namjoon officially dubbed it a night. "Alright everyone... pack it up." he said with a groan as he got out of his grandpa chair. 

Everyone slowly hoisted themselves out of their seats well all except for Taehyung he stayed snug in his little spot on the couch. "Pumpkin," Jin chuckled. "What are you doing on the couch still?" Jin asked the latter. 

"Sleepy..." Taehyung grumbled burring his face in the cozy couch. The others stopped their actions to gaze at their beautiful baby. Pink tinted cheeks and lips, long dark eyelashes resting against his cheeks. He looked... beautiful... no ethereal... It's a super cliche love story way to describe the sleeping boy but it just fit so well. 

Jimin, "Ahh... my precious butterfly is so cute when he's sleepy~" he cooed quietly, stroking the younger's hair. Jungkook joins Jimin in gawking and cooing over the cute petit boy. 

Hoseok walked over to the maknae line and shakes his head. "Well we can't just let him sleep on the couch he'll be sore in the morning!" the older clucked. He moved the others out of the way before scooping the younger boy up doing his best not to disturb him from his peaceful sleep. 

Taehyung stirred and cracked his eyes open looking up to find the one who had moved him, "Hmm... hyungie...?" the boy whimpered quietly. 

Hoseok smiled at him, "Hi sunshine~" he purred.

Taehyung whined as he stretched awkwardly in Hoseok's arms, "Hyungie I'm tired..." he whispered. All the boys were in awe at the adorable boy resting in the 3rd oldest's arms. 

Hoseok nodded, "I know sunshine, I am too... lets go get pajamas from your room and then you can sleep with Hoseokie how does that sound?" he asked the younger. Taehyung nodded and nuzzled back into the latter's arms. As the two walked up the stairs to Taehyung's room, Hoseok received jealous stares from the other five members. 

The two shortly reached Taehyung's room, Hoseok placed the younger on the bed and went to his drawers to find a pair of pajamas that he wanted to wear. "These ones?" the older asked holding up a shirt and a pair of matching shorts. The younger hummed and shook his head. Hoseok held up a onesie and Taehyung rejected those as well. Hoseok nodded and placed them back in the drawer pulling out the next set. "How about these sunshine?" he asked holding the set up on display for Taehyung to see.

 "How about these sunshine?" he asked holding the set up on display for Taehyung to see

Taehyung perked up and nodded. That was one of his favorite pairs of pajamas. He just didn't wear them often for some reason... probably because of the group of horny bandmates only a few feet away from him at all times. Hoseok walked over to Taehyung and watched as the aforementioned lifted his arms. Hoseok lifted the shirt over the boy's head and tossed it in the dirty clothes. He then slid the boy's pants off discarding them as well. He grabbed the pajama top and slid it over Taehyung's arms adjusting it on his body. He chuckled at the boy's cute belly button sticking out from under the short top, he then reached over grabbing the shorts and sliding them up Taehyung's smooth tan legs. The younger lifted his hips letting his boyfriend slide the shorts over his bottom, placing the waistband properly on his waist. Taehyung stood up sleepily and began wobbling his way back downstairs to Hoseok's room.

That's when he was stopped by someone. It was Hoseok. "Don't forget to go potty and brush your teeth before bed now sunshine~" he chirped. Taehyung giggled and went to join the rest of the maknae line in their bathroom upstairs. The other two boys looked at him and smiled. 

"Why, don't you look stunning princess~" Jungguk complimented. 

"Thank you Kookie!" Taehyung grinned, grabbing his toothbrush and wetting it under the faucet. While Taehyung was putting toothpaste on the brush, Jimin reached back and spanked him adding a rather aggressive grope at the end. Taehyung squeaked and jumped dropping the tube of toothpaste in the sink, he glared at Jimin and picked it up putting it away. 

The three finished soon enough and Taehyung kissed them goodnight. He made sure to walk around to everyone's rooms to kiss them goodnight. Since Jimin, Jungguk and his room's were upstairs it was an easy trip to say goodnight to everyone and make his way to Hoseok's room. He started with Jin first. He opened the door and waddled up to the side of the bed bending over to get at Jin's level. "Good night Jinnie-hyungie! I love you~" he said placing a soft kiss on the older's lips. 

Jin smiled at him, "Goodnight pumpkin I love you too." he said as Taehyung walked out and shut the door with a sweet smile. He then moved on to Yoongi's room, he knows how much Yoongi likes his sleep so he made sure to be extra gentle when sitting on the bed next to him. 

"Hyungggiiiieeee..." he whispered. Yoongi stirred and looked up at him with a sleepy hum. Taehyung leaned down and kissed Yoongi's rough lips, the kiss getting returned with just as much love. Taehyung pulled away, "Good night Yoongi-hyungie~" he purred.

"Night baby..." Yoongi mumbled. Taehyung giggled and moved onto Namjoon's bedroom passing over Hoseok's as he planned to sleep in his bed tonight. He opened the door quietly not wanting to disturb Namjoon if he was already sleeping. Turns out he wasn't. Instead, he had his headphones on, plugged into his laptop. He was working on another song.

"Namjoonie-hyungie... You should be getting ready for bed..." Taehyung spoke softly. 

Namjoon looked up and smiled widely at him, taking his headphones off and closing his laptop placing them to the side. "Okay, okay..." he sighed. "You look stunning even in your jammies sweet pea~" he complimented.

Taehyung giggled and walked over to him sitting on the edge of his bed, "I came to tuck you in Hyungie!" Taehyung chirped. 

Namjoon chuckled, "You came to tuck me in?" he questioned, playfully poking Taehyung's exposed stomach. Taehyung giggled and blocked Namjoon's hands. "What do you mean you're tucking me in!?" he barked in a playful tone continuously poking and ticking Taehyung. 

The younger boy went into a fit of giggles and laughter. He tried to push Namjoon's hands away, "N-N-Nam AH! Jooni-ie!! St-top!!" Taehyung wailed through laughter. Namjoon eventually ceased his tickling and let Taehyung breathe. Once Taehyung recomposed himself he crawled up to Namjoon and gave him a soft kiss. "Goodnight Namjoonie-hyung... I love you~"

Namjoon smiled, showing his charming dimples. "Goodnight sweet pea... I love you too," he said before readjusting in bed and setting his laptop on the nightstand. Taehyung shuffled out of Namjoon's room beelining towards Hoseok's. He opened the door and closed it behind him before running forward and jumping on the bed. 

Taehyung heard and 'oof' emit from the other figure on the bed. He lifted the sheets and snuggled underneath them, scooting closer to the older man next to him. Hoseok chuckled, "Finally ready for bed baby?" he asked softly. Taehyung nodded and hummed. 

"Good cause so am I," Hoseok said leaning forward to kiss Taehyung's soft lips. The kiss lasted longer than a normal goodnight kiss would last. It was more passionate as well, their lips moved in sync. Until Hoseok pulled away. "Okay... maybe not quite."

They both laughed.