Chapter 1

Feeling a throbbing pain made him wake up with a groan. Feeling his hand come in contact with something soft and fluffy, he looked down and saw that he was on a silk bed with a silk blanket over him and his clothes were changed.

He looked around him and saw that he was in a room the same as the other only that they were on different beds, however he couldn't find a certain blonde female.

"Where'd chichinashi go?" He heard synchronized groaning and mumbles as the remaining males also sat up.

Some where shocked and some were confused on where they were and on how they weren't in their usual clothes.

"Where'd our clothes go?" All asked in unison.

They then heard the door open and came in a male with jet black hair and steel gray eyes. He wore a black polo with diamond patterns, black vest with gold lining, gold necktie, black slacks, black shoes and black palm gloves.

The male looked up from drinking his coffee and saw that all males were awake. All ten males stared at the ravenette in slight nervousness as he gave off a strong air of royalty, supremacy and stronger than they all did.

"Your all awake." He said as he took a last chug from his cup and placed it on the small table beside the door.

"Your current clothes are being cleaned, use the clothes on top of the table on your left and wait for my brother, Orion to come get you later." He said and all vampires turned to their right and saw neatly folded clothes on top of the table as the male said.

"And we'll be asking you all some questions later on so don't bother trying to leave. Not that you can leave that easily, unless you want the girl dead." All flinched when the unknown male mention about a girl wanted dead.

They all glared at the male but he seemed unfazed by this as he rolled his eyes and turned to the door and opened it but a hand was placed on his shoulder.

He glanced at the hand that was on his shoulder and narrowed his eyes at the bespectacled male. Reiji cleared his thought on what to say before he might say anything wrong that could kill their sacrificial bride.

"May we at least know your name sir and also on what's the appearance of your brother?" He asked as politely as he could but the male saw thought it all.

"Phoebus Moondust. I'm mostly called Phoebus but I don't want blood sucking vermin's calling me by my given name." He said with a slight glare as he shrugged of Reiji's hand from his shoulder.