Chapter 4

Orion's POV
I slowly opened my eyes when I have fully rested myself and looked out and to the clock that says it's morning.

I sat up and changed my robes into white pants, black polo then left my room after changing. I cast a spell on my room before leaving, for safety measures.

As I was climbing down the flight of stairs, I heard some shouting. I rose an eyebrow and followed the sound and it led me to the kitchen.

Outside the kitchen door was Tempest and the girl. I cleared my throat and they both turned to me and Tempest paled.

"O-orion. You're awake." I nodded as I made my way past them and into the kitchen only to be greeted with a horrific scene of the kitchen in a mess.

I looked at the culprits as they stared at me in fear. Sakamaki triplets and Mukami Kou. Before they could make any move to escape I made ice appear and trapped them to the ground.

"I don't wanna hear any excuses from you so clean this all up before I make you." All gulped and nodded.

"If you finish early then I'll help you with whatever star's name you are all making." I said as I made the ice disappear and walked out.

"Make sure they clean the whole room by an hour Tempest. And don't let them escape." He nodded and I turned to the girl and she flinched.

"...You are really jumpy." I said and she looked confused as I past by her and headed to the library.

The walk towards the library with silence and it was comforting. I passed by our portraits and stopped to stare at each one till I reached Mizael's portrait.

I remember when my first portrait was done. Mizael was the one to prepare everything and would order Phoebus around to make sure everything was in place. At the same time Mizael would watch over Tempest since he was still a child that time.

I felt my lips tug upward but disappeared right after. I sighed as I turned and left to continue walking to my library.

Nearing the library door and reaching my hand out to open it I stopped with my hand hovering above the knob. I narrowed my eyes at the scent of vampires in my library.

Clicking my tongue as I entered the library and closed the door silently. I looked around and saw the bespectacled vampire, Reiji, the bookworm, Ruki, and the narcoleptic one, Shu all sat on a table however kept a certain distance from each other.

'Odd. An odd bunch that's for sure.'

They all seemed to have sensed my presence as they turned to me but I ignored it as I began walking and waving my hand in the air as books came flying down to me and opening themselves to the pages of 'Founders'.

"Alzaenrys. Gather everything about the Founders." Alzaenrys, a sprite that I had placed in the library appeared and nodded.

"Right away Lord Orion!!" She said in a happy voice as she flew up the second floor of the library with a bunch of books hovering around her.