Chapter 3

Tempest's POV
I chuckled as I watched the Mukami siblings fought over the food and how stiff the Sakamaki siblings were when they ate.

"Well this surely is a sight I haven't witnessed in a long time." I whispered to myself as I watched them from where I stood, by the large windows.

I looked out and saw that the moon was shining brighter than before and the stars were forming constellations.

'Looks like Phoebus and Orion are in deep slumber now.'

"Tempest-san." I hummed as I turned to my side to face the human girl.

"Yes?" She looked hesitant before looking at the brothers then back at me.

"I know it isn't my place to ask but what...what really happened to Mizael-san?" She had that look of curiosity in her eyes and I sighed as I shook my head.

"I'm sorry but now isn't the time for you to know. Soon my brother's will tell." She nodded and thanked me before going back to the table.

"Even I'm curious to what happened." I jumped a bit and turned behind me and saw that it was Laito.

He gave me a cheeky grin and I sighed as I returned it with a smile.

"I don't know the whole story so it's best to hear it from Phoebus and Orion. I was a few stars younger than them before I was born." He just tilted his head and I shook my head as I walked over to the table and took a wine glass and poured nectar in my glass.

"What's that Tempest-kun?" I turned to the vampires and Yui as they stared at my glass of nectar.

"Nectar. It's said to be the drink of the gods but I don't really know."

"Is it sweet?" Asked Kanato and I shook my head at him and he frowned, probably thinking it might be bitter.

"It tastes nothing to me and my brothers. But to mortals and your kind, maybe. Nectar let's you taste whatever taste that gives you pleasure of having to drink something divine. But to us it simply taste like nothing." They all looked confused and I sighed shaking my head.