PARTING MESSAGE

; Parting Message
p l a s t i c  f l o w e r s
to those who stayed

▪ first of all, thank you so much for reading this story. it's unedited, self-indulgent in a way and full of mistakes and things that would make anyone cringe, but i love it and for you to reach this part, the 50th part, means that you put up with it in one way or another so i give you my utmost gratitude <3 thank you so damn much !

▪ to the people who were by my side when i started this story and are still here, to the newcomers, thank you for being with me in this lovely experience. plastic flowers is the second book i finished writing and i'm grateful it received so much love from you guys <3 thank you for the reads, votes and the meaningful comments. i really appreciate every single one.

▪ pf is the first book where i interacted much with the readers and all you guys are lovely angels. you know who you are. the hilarious comments, flood votes, jokes and appreciation for this story are things i will never stop saying 'thank you' for. as cheesy as it sounds, i freaking love you guys. thank you thank you thank you <3 i'm happy i was able to share my love for the bnha fandom with wonderful people.

( also, i dedicated chapters for you guys. yuki, pupluvs, yna, bubbletea, and many more. )

sorry if i butchered your usernames uwu apologies hehe.

▪ plastic flowers has a sequel titled paper flowers which will be up november 1 or earlier or later. i'm just fixing things up with the ending, because i can't decide if i should kill off- oops, hehe, that was a spoiler. but i promise it will be full of angst, so if you're up for it, feel free to check it out :D

▪ again, thank you so much and see you when i see you.

kylalily, 2018