❤ Just For You❤

I got dragged into this. Enjoyed!

If you were killed, I wouldn't be at your funeral.

I'd be in jail for killing the person who killed you.

You're the most important person in my life and I would do anything for you! ( • ̀ω•́ )

Send this to everyone you care about, including me (if you think the same way as I do)
❤ See how any times you get this back ❤

I just wants you to know that you are the friend that I wouldn't replace with anyone.

It doesn't matter if you don't get this back from others, I'm here for you.

Beside, this is a game for you.

Once you read this letter, you must send to 15 people(including me)

if you get at least 3 from your friends, you are loved.

Nobody will know how important someone is in their life until they're gone.

Tonight, (at 12:00 pm) the person you love will realize they love you.

Then between 1:00 am and 2:00 am, be ready for the shock of your life!

If you break this chain, you will have bad luck.

With love, send this to 15 of your most cared friends.

If you don't, you will be having nightmare about literally EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

Tomorrow there would be a high chance of 2 boys/girls asking for your number.

Do it or you will face the consequences.

This is not fake.

OmG I'm so sorry. I was dragged into this mess. But I really meant what I said!

#PeaceOut!!
~ProfDabber