three

[park soohee]

The next three days, I didn't see Jihoon somewhere in the beach and this day is the day where were already leaving the beach.

I looked at the shore once again before leaving. I felt a tap on my back and quickly turned around, it was Lisa.

"You miss Jihoon, don't you?" She asked. I frowned and chuckled "It's not like that. It's just odd, I haven't seen him for three days already." I replied.

"You're worried?" She asked. I moved my lips and gulped my saliva before nodding. Lisa sighed and rested her arm on my shoulders as we walked away in the shore.

"Ah, young love." Lisa smiled. I chuckled and hit her arm playfully "I'm not in love. I admit, he's gorgeous. But I won't fall for him."

Lisa looked at me unsatisfied and clicked her tongue, "Of course you will. There will be a perfect moment when you appreciate him."

I looked at her and back to my feet, "Soohee! Lisa!" I heard Chaeyoung's yell. Both of us looked at her and asked us to hop in the car.

Me and Lisa walked towards them and sat beside each other.

—❃—

It was nearly evening when we arrived, and yet Jihoon was still stuck in my head. It was pathetic. He kept fogging my mind starting the first day.

He makes me crazy.

I looked at the time and it was only quarter to 7. "Chae, I'm going to buy some—" "Milktea?" She cut me off.

I smiled and nodded. She sighed and nodded, "Come back before 9." I chuckled and nodded once again. I grabbed my wallet and my phone and kept them in my small purse.

I drove in my car and went to the nearest milktea shop. When I was in the counter, there was a boy beside me who also bought milktea.

He was wearing an black cap and a black facemask. When I finished ordering, I took the time to look at him and he wasn't bothered.

Maybe he doesn't notice.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he suddenly looked at me. His eyes started to glisten with joy and lowered his facemask.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Soohee."

It was none other than Jihoon.

-

im so done w my life, my cousin is s0 stubborn and i h8 it