six

[park soohee]

The next two days, I left the house early and everyone was still asleep. I did confess to them that I did like Jihoon. Maybe seeing Jihoon right now would make my morning great.

I took out my phone and opened our conversation. My hands were a bit shaky since it was almost winter, I had a thick jacket on and some winter attire.

The air that the wind gave was freezing. We did see each other in school two days ago and he still looked the same. He was gorgeous.

Today was Saturday and I reckon that Jihoon is free right now. I stopped my tracks and typed,

Me
good morning, jihoon. are you free today?
sent 9:12am

I placed my phone on my pockets and continued to walk. After I few moments, I have reached the city.

No notification came out. I frowned and took out my phone. No notifications. I opened the messages and there was still my text.

He haven't even seen it yet. Maybe he's still asleep? I locked my phone and placed it on my pockets again.

I went in a coffee shop to order some hot coffee since I was feeling really cold.

After a few hours, it was already 12:34pm. I kept glancing on my phone, he still haven't seen it. He should be awake now.

I called his number but it said 'this number doesn't exist.' I frowned and called it again, the same phrase told me.

How come it doesn't exist. We were just texting each other the other day. It's possible for him to change his number, but why?

Was he trying to be distant? Did I do anything wrong?

It was making me crazy. I panicked and I was worried, I looked crazy.

—❃—

When I went home, it was already 8:44pm. I spent the whole time outside. "Where have you been? We were worried!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I went to see Jihoon but he wasn't replying to my messages. Did he perhaps texted you guys?" I asked.

Everyone exchanged looks and shook their head, "Who's Jihoon?" Chaeyoung asked.

After I dropped my bag, I looked at her weirdly. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yeah, who's Jihoon?" Lisa asked. "Stop playing with me! We just played yesterday and confessed that I like Jihoon." I replied.

"We did? All I remember was us in the beach yesterday." I frowned at Jennie. "Stop playing tricks with me." "We're not!" Chaeyoung fought back.

"What are you saying, Soohee?" Jisoo asked.

What's happening? Have I gone crazy?