You've Got To Be Kidding Me

Four o'clock rolled around sooner rather than later. My afternoon classes flew by at a decent pace, but my mind kept wondering back to Kim Taehyung. If I decided to meet him at the library then I'd be just another girl in the game. I didn't even want to play the game for gods sake! Knowing Jisoo she'd probably force me to meet up with him whether I liked it or not.

"I just can't win for losing can I?" I asked to myself as I trudged down the sidewalk.

 A couple of students bumped into as I walked past, not caring how obnoxious I seemed since I really wasn't paying attention. The library popped up over the hill and as I got closer my heart started beating faster. There were only a few people milling about outside of the library and Taehyung happened to be one of them.

And of course you could guess the usual look plastered on that handsome face of his. " I wasn't sure if you'd really show up or not doll."

" Well I guess its your lucky day then," I replied dryly. I gave him a blank look in return, waiting for him to tell me what this was all about. 

" If you had been paying attention earlier in class you'd know that I agreed to help you. I'm really starting to think you have some sort of amnesia after you fell in Friday." Taehyung gave me no room to talk as he reached forward, taking a hold of my wrists, and jerking me down the sidewalk. I tried pulling away but his grip only tightened as we traveled farther away from school property. 

" I just don't understand what you want from me!"

" I want you to win this little task and I'm going to give you a cheat sheet. You'll be the first and only girl to have ever been given an advantage."

" And what exactly is this advantage?" 

Taehyung chuckled. " A first class opportunity to learn about the boys in person. Welcome to my humble abode Yoona!"

I was too caught up in Taehyung and figuring out his cryptic messages before he stopped altogether. I stood in awe of the house in front of me. It had to at-least be three stories and if the inside was as fancy as the outside, then these boys were loaded. I felt a hand slowly close my jaw a few seconds later.

" All of you live here?"

" Of course we do! We're all pretty much family so we figured it would be better just to live together," He shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"So how exactly can seven college students afford a place as nice as this. I know I'm broke as hell and you seven couldn't be far off."

Taehyung took a few steps forward towards the luxurious house. " Well if you want to find out then you'll just have to come inside and find out".

After a little hesitation I followed closely behind Taehyung into his house. The inside was as grande as I had imagined but that's not what caught my attention. Two of his friends sat closely together on a living room couch as a video game played ahead. I shrunk into Taehyungs back out of fear.

" Jimin hyung! Jungkookie! I'm home but I'll be upstairs working on something for class", Taehyung shouted earning their attention. Their gazes snapped towards me once they realized that he wasn't alone.

" Who's your friend hyung?" 

" We're partners together for a physics project. We'll be upstairs so try not to be loud. I have to pass to graduate."

"Maybe we want to meet your little friend," The one who I guessed was Jimin said as they inched closer.

Jungkook was quick to follow behind him, but were Jimin appreciated personal space, Jungkook didn't." You're a pretty little thing. What's your name?"

"I'm Yoo-."

"Her name is Yoona. Now if you'll excuse me we have a project to work on," Taehyung interrupted before taking my hand in his and pulling me away.

We bounded up the stairs quickly, passing two other boys along the way, both giving me a curious glance. Taehyung soon pushed me into the third door on the right giving me access to his room. I stood awkwardly by the door as he settled down on the bed.

" I hope you know I'm not sitting there. Who knows how many girls you've rolled around with on your bed," I snipped as I relaxed against the door. I had heard online once that guys don't change their sheets often and I wasn't too trusting of the boy in front of me. He seemed like he type to only wash their sheets once in a blue moon.

" We actually don't bring girls back here. It's like an unspoken rule between all of us." With a shrug Taehyung sat up on his bed and pointed to the computer chair situated by the desk.

"At-least you have some manner after all."

" Oh doll I can treat you real nice if you'd like," He suggested but laughed once I gave him a glare." Oh and I'm pretty sure the others will be listening in on us since you're the first girl ever to be brought here. They all get pretty curious when we hide things from each-other."

He walked towards the closed door slowly, a real smile slowly plastering on his face before he jerked the door open. Four boys fell against the carpet with a thud. I could spot a few of them blushing but they all rushed in different directions a few seconds later.

" You've got to be kidding me," I mumbled under my breath." What did I get myself in too?"