Testosterone Is One Hell Of A Hormone

" So I've compiled a list of kinks some of the boys have that I figured would help you out," Taehyung announced as he rose up from his bed. For the past twenty minutes I sat there in silence as I watched him write furiously on a piece of paper in a notebook, wondering if it had anything to do with me.

"I'm sorry a list of what?" I replied. 

Taehyung laughed at my facial expression and instead of making another comment, he threw the notebook at my face. I dodged the attempt of assault on my face just in time. I rolled my eye's in his direction before reaching behind me and picking up the notebook. I almost choked at the words written on it.

Kinks

Namjoon: daddy/baby girl name and groping

Yoongi: calling him oppa, sensual touches and double penetration

Hoseok: hair pulling, leaving marks, and double penetration

Seokjin: ass-play and begging

Jungkook: likes older girls (noona) and bottoming

Jimin: bondage and having someone deep throat him

This was completely ridiculous! " How exactly do you even know some of this?"

"I've lived with these guys for most of our lives sweetheart. I'm pretty sure I've figured out their sexual preferences by now." I couldn't wait for the day I could finally slap that smirk off of his face.

" And why exactly aren't you on the list?" I countered.

" Well now wouldn't you like to find out."

Taehyung finally pushed up off his bed and made his way over. He wiggled his fingers out for the paper and I happily obliged to give him the sinful thing. I watched as he quickly scanned back over the list before his eye's lit up. Somewhere in the mix of the idea that fluttered through his mind, a dangerous glint decided to sparkle with it.

" You're going to try this out right now actually," He stated. Taehyung wrapped his fingers around my wrist quickly and pulled me up.

" Oh hell no I'm not!" I hissed back as I tried jerking away. His grip only tightened before he shoved the paper back in my face.

"If you don't pick then I will and I can promise you that you won't like which one I choose."

I glared back at him for a few seconds before giving in. There was no way I'd be leaving without Taehyung making me do something or completely embarrassing me. " I choose Yoongi then."

" Well go figure out how oppa will notice you," He sassed back. Taehyung directed me towards the door and gently pushed me out.

I stumbled at first before righting myself against the wall. Mentally I was cursing Taehyung for putting me in this situation but at the same time I had myself to blame. If only I hadn't met up with him at the library then none of this would be happening.

" His bedroom is the all the way at the end of the hallway on the right." Taehyung's muffled voice said through the door. I could practically picture his stupid smirk as he waited for me to move.

Reluctantly I trudge down the hall until I came face to face with a closed brown door. There were a few stickers scattered on the wood like some of the other doors, but unlike them this one didn't have a name. Everything I had heard at school suggested that Yoongi was quiet and not easily approachable. That alone made it ten times harder to accomplish this stupid mission. Still I knocked.

"Come in," A deep voice replied. 

Slowly I pushed the door open and came face to face with the mystery man. Headphones adorned his ears as he sat in-front of a large amount of musical equipment with a curious expression.

" I'm sorry to bother you oppa but I was wondering if-."

"What did you call me?" He interrupted. I almost missed the way his eye's racked up and down my body before settling on my face.

" Uhm I called you oppa since you're older than me? Taehyung is the same age as me and he happened to call you hyung so I was only being respectful sir." 

I dipped my head low in shame. I should have known Taehyung would have lied to me in order to make me look like a fool. I bowed again before turning around in the doorway, abandoning the mission as a whole.

I made it three steps before I felt a presence against my back. I stood stock still at the feeling of Yoongi being so close.I could feel every inch of his stomach and the belt he wore against the grove of my back, making it difficult to even think. He was definitely more intimidating up close rather than far away.

"What exactly did you come in here for? I figured you'd still be with Taehyung." His deep voice vibrated the side of my neck causing me to shiver as his breath hit me. He was definitely too close.

I took a second to regain my thoughts before answering him." I was looking for the bathroom. Taehyung walked downstairs and I really had to pee.I'm really sorry to other you sir" 

He huffed out another breath of air. " It's oppa to you sweetheart and next time you want to interrupt me make sure you have something to offer. The bathrooms just across the hall."

Yoongi pushed against my back to get me moving forward and I happened to make the mistake of looking back. A dark glint sparkled in his eye's as he graced me with a smirk.It took everything in me to look away and walk across the hall away from him.

After I securely barricaded myself in the bathroom, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. "There is no way in hell I'm going to be able to do this.Testosterone is one hell of a hormone!"