Pool Sugar Daddy

"So I've been thinking,"Taehyung hummed as he trailed behind you down the corridor.

"You and thinking shouldn't be in the same sentence." I hissed back, hoping that my tone and dismissive behavior would get him to leave me alone. Of course like the leach he was, Taehyung continued talking anyways.

"Seeing how you ditched me the other day at lunch and made me fend for myself, you owe me."

I stopped mid-stride in the middle of the hallway causing a few other students on either side of us to throw dirty looks over their shoulders at us." And how exactly does me ditching you mean that I owe you something?"

"Well for one you left me alone with my idiot friends and for two you left me with your vicious best friend!"

I rolled my eye's at his exaggerations and continued on down the hall." Jisoo isn't that bad. I think our biggest problem is your friends actually."

Taehyung let out a deep sigh,but followed me silently this time. It wasn't until we passed the library that he decided to open his mouth again." Actually I was wondering if you wanted to come swimming with me? Most of the boys are out of the house today and I just wanted to spend some time with you."

"What happened to the real Taehyung and who did you replace him with?" I joked, giving his shoulder a little push.

"So is that a yes then?"

"As long as your pool is huge then who am I to say no!"

"Oh it's huge alright," He mumbled back,earning him another shove,this time to his head.

The moment I saw the pool I instantly regretted not knowing Taehyung sooner. The pool took up almost the entire space in was situated in and was every person's dream pool. On one end the water seemed to shallow out and turn into sand that was surrounded by various beach chairs. On the opposite end a huge rock water fall leaned out over the rest of the water,with a closer look I found that inside they had a hot-tub built in.

"I'm in heaven," I moaned out as I floated on my back through the pool. This had been the most relaxing thing I had done ever since I agreed to take on the seven. In-between having to deal with everyone at school and then work, it felt like I hadn't gotten a chance to truly take a second to step back and relax.Truthfully I wish I had done this sooner.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?" Taehyung called out from the beach chairs.

I planted my feet firmly on the bottom before turning to meet his stare. The same relaxed daze encased his face too." If you would've shown me this pool the first time I came over, then I would've agreed to our stupid deal that second."

"Oh so I'm just your pool sugar daddy now?" He laughed out." I'm not sure how the others would feel about you calling me daddy though."

"Oh grow u-."

"He's right you know." Yoongi interrupted, catching us both off guard. Subconsciously I submerged myself deeper into the water while Taehyung stood up to greet his friend.

"Hyung I'm surprised to see you out of your room for the first time today! Did you need something?"

Yoongi completely ignored Taehyung and instead focused his harsh gaze on me. Out of everyone I wanted to see today,Yoongi wasn't the first on my list." Yoona when you're done playing with this dweeb, make your way up to my room. I'm sure you know where it is."

Yoongi left without another word,leaving me speechless and Taehyung with a cocky smirk." Well I guess you know what time it is then."

"What the fuck." I whispered under my breath.