Chapter 23

I don't own Twilight or the characters. They belong to Stephenie Meyer.I only own the one's i created.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s Pov

It has been two days sense Edward had asked me to be his valentine and in three days I was going shopping with Alice and Rosalie. Alice also invited Bella and Esme, which of course made Rosalie growl. 

“Alex are you done writing in your timeline?” Esme asked.

I looked up and glared.

“What makes you think I’m writing in a timeline.” 

“You have been staring at it for a long time and you also drew a heart on the fourteen of February with Edwards name on it.”

I looked done at my timeline but I saw no heart at all but only Edwards’s name. I looked up and saw Esme laughing.

“You actually believed me; Emmett will totally love to hear this.”

I glared at her and grabbed a pillow threw it at her.

“You know the glaring thing is not your thing leave that to Rosalie who actually makes it scary and don’t tell Rosalie I told you that.”

“Thanks for the information I’ll be sure to tell Rosalie this.”

Esme grabbed a pillow and was about to throw it when Bella walked in. 

“Esme why are you about to throw a pillow to Alex?”

“I told her thanks for the information about her being scared of Rosalie’s glare.” I answered.

“That is some useful information and Alex are you done writing in your timeline?”

I nodded and hid the timeline in the secret spot. Which was behind the picture frame.

"Alex why are you putting the timeline behind the picture frame?" Bella asked.

"She made a hole threw the wall." Esme said

"You did what!" Bella exclaimed.

I glared at Esme and she rolled her eyes and left.

"She's just lying Bella don't believe her, behind the picture frame is a safe box and it has all the books and movies."

"But how did you have a safe box behind the picture frame."

"I'm not sure, but i found it when i tried finding a secret hideout to hide everything just in case the Cullen's ever come or Edward." 

"Yeah its a good idea to hide everything, but do you really think Edward might come here."

"Well in the books he came to watch you sleep remember."

"Yeah i remember, but who knows maybe he won't come at night." said Bella.

"I'm not sure about that Bella you know how he is in the book, but sense the story plot is going crazy who knows."

"Like you said who knows, so that means he doesn't come here at nights to watch over any of us."

"I hope you're right, but lets talk about something else instead."

"Like?"

"You know You and someone."

"What are you talking about."

Suddenly Bella was blushing .

"You know your date with Jacob."

" I know what you're thinking and no were not dating Alex were just two friends going out in valentines day."

"Whatever you say Bella the next thing you know your kissing."

"Whatever Alex now lets talk about your date with Edward."

"Sure what do you want to know."

"Well how do you feel."

" I'm not sure I'm between happy,excited and shocked."

"Shocked, why are you shocked."

"I just can't believe Edward Asked me to be his valentine, i mean nobody in my whole life has ever talked to me or asked me out."

"Wait i'm confused what do you mean nobody has ever talked to you."

"Well i never had friends back in my world."

"What!,how come."

"I'm not sure it all started the first day of First Grade and no i didn't go to kindergarten i was too smart."

"So you never went to kindergarten just because you were smart."

"Yes instead the school skipped me to first grade."

"Wow so you would be in the tenth grade."

"Yes and Esme is suppose to be in the ninth grade but sense she is also smart they skipped her to first grade too."

"Wait does smartness run threw your family in your world?"

"Yeah i think it does my mom graduated high school when she was sixteen and my cousin Rosemary also skipped kindergarten, so yeah smartness runs threw the family."

"OK now can you tell me why you never had friends."

"Well nobody ever came near me at all, i think because they were scared of me and probably because i can see the past."

"Like Alice."

"No Alice see's the future while i see the past."

"Can you see my past."

"I'm not sure but i think i can sense your just a shield."

"OK try seeing my past."

"Bella its better if i don't try last time i ended in the hospital just because Edward grabbed my hand."

"Wait i never knew about this at all."

"Well it was meant to be kept a secret." Esme randomly said

Which made both me and Alex scream. I of course fell of the bed. I got up and saw Esme holding her stomach with one hand and holding a camera with the other.

"I can't wait to show Emmett the video of both of you screaming and when you fell of the bed Alex which makes it a bonus."

"Esmeralda Alice Co- I mean Swan you better." I yelled.

 But i never got to finish my sentence because  Esme ran out of the room like if her life depended on it.

"Did you video tape that moment." I asked

"Yes i did and Esme didn't see when i toke the camera out."

"Good revenge is sweet."

Both me and Bella started laughing.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Comment&Vote please and thank you.

AlexTheVampireWriter :)