Good Luck.

We were never meant to be.
Only platonically will we ever bring out each others excellence. Because we were only friends, nothing more.
What was perceived as flirting was only friendly banter.
What was perceived as eye contact was solely gazing into the abyss.
It was never beyond. And I should've known that before assuming. That you actually saw me as your worth.
May you find someone that brightens up your days, and is maybe a bit problematic like me. Because I notice you go for the problematic ones.
An insane interior.
You are a very sweet guy, and you deserve someone that enhances your good character.
I'm not saying I wasn't good enough. I'm saying that maybe we just weren't the right fit. We barely even talk anymore.
And in the present day, I don't think of you in that way like I used to.
Maybe I led myself on. I was expecting too much. But we don't even converse. And when we do, it never goes anywhere.
So I've concluded that we're just friends, and I'm sure you're wishing me the best as well.
You haven't lost me. Not at all. In fact if you want I can be your friend for life. I know you appreciate friends.
So this is goodbye, as a potential lover. And hello to a continued cycle as friends.
Only this time I won't hope. I am elegant. I am free. I am unstoppable.
And I am so glad to know you and have you in my life. With no boundaries, no hopes, no consequences for my misled actions.
I'm leaving you with two words, when you become aware of my ignorance of feeling. Because I don't feel anymore.
Good Luck.