Infinity.

Everything is temporary, right? 

People. The ones that supposedly care about us the most, is it all a set-up for the biggest trap yet? Are we genuine, or are we hollow? Stone cold for the rest of our lives.

Places. We make an effort to visit the most beautiful landmarks, but we can't stay in paradise forever. When it's time to depart, we know we'll return to the less comforting reality of life.

Accommodation. Because we all have to move out of the places we call 'home' at some point. Where we eat, sleep and breathe every day will become a distant memory.

Memories. Well, they have already passed by, haven't they? We just cling onto the events that have impacted us in such a way that we may never learn to let go.

But should we start? Letting go. It doesn't matter what we're letting go of, and it may be for the better, hence thinking about taking that one aspect away that could dominate the entirety of our existence.

I think that this is collective. Making a list of what has lingered in my mind and outstayed their welcome has always helped me. So now I have nothing to lose.

Anxiety. Thanks to you, life has been a rollercoaster yet I am grateful for the times you have made me realise that I can do so much better than you. I know you will come back soon but every mistake is worth it in the end.

Him. I still think of you occasionally but it's been improving gradually. We must let time take its shift and see what happens. Though I doubt that things will progress. You may be out of my life sooner than we both think. But that may be okay. I don't regret any of our memories even for a split second.

Loneliness. Our souls have been intertwined for so long, it may be impossible to detach myself from you completely. But as life continues, I begin to feel less lonely and more free. And occasionally, feeling connected with you is better than engaging myself to a one-sided relationship.

Pressure. You are the one thing that may be with me forever. But as I said before, everything is temporary. And one might say I actually work best under pressure. You are my motivation. Believe it or not, you keep me going. So stay, please.

So now I have exposed myself beyond my limits. Moving onwards and upwards. Who knows what will come next? I think another book should be on its way shortly. Because Wattpad has helped me find myself, and I don't want to exit this page anytime soon.

So it would be amazing if everyone who reads this shares my daily thoughts with people they think will enjoy it. And keep your eyes peeled for my next project.

Wattpad, I love you to

Infinity.