Truth or Dare

Hope charged towards me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Too tight!" I squealed. "I can't breathe!"

She let go and backed away. Her hug was soon replaced by Jillian's.

"Are you people trying to kill me?!" I exclaimed. She let go too. "Man... I got beat up a day ago and yet my friends disregard the fact I'm still in pain!"

"Sorry," Jillian said.

"Well you know what child?! I almost died because I thought you were dead!" Hope yelled.

"I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" I screamed.

"What is happening?" Tae whispered to Jimin. Jimin just shrugged.

Alyssa ran over to me and smacked my head.

"Yah!" I yelled.

"You're not supposed to get kidnapped! I'm the only one who has permission to do that," she said.

Emma smacked me too.

"Don't be stupid," she said.

Ari stood next to me and I sat there waiting.

"Are you gonna hit me too?" I sighed.

"No," she said cutely.

You see... my friends and I have these weird relationships where hitting each other is normal. It seems harsh, but to us, it's really not. The thing is that Ari is one of the only people who doesn't really hit us, so whenever I smack her, she doesn't smack me. Then I feel really bad that she didn't smack me back.

"Oh... ok then," I replied.

I forgot to mention, but it was actually around 7. It was around 11 when we had gotten out of bed, then we hung around, ate some food, and played uno. (Sorry for the time skip... I just didn't know what to write)

"Where should we put our bags?" Jillian asked.

"You can put them over by the wall," Jin said as he pointed. They piled them by my bag.

"So who's clothes are you wearing?" Hope asked me with a smirk.

"Shut up," I snapped back.

She kept laughing and nudging me.

"So what should we do?" Tae asked.

"What if we watch a movie?" Ari suggested.

"We can do that later," Jimin responded.

"Maybe go to the park?" Jillian said.

"I think it's supposed to rain in a few hours," Jin said.

"Hmm...," Tae hummed. "What to do... what to do..."

"Truth or dare?" Suga spoke. J-Hope smirked.

"That sounds perfect," he said.

"Well, I don't know...," I started. "It doesn't always end well." Plus if there was a chance of everyone else finding out who I like, I'm not quite sure I want to go that route.

"Come on~," J-Hope and Tae whined. I glared at them, but they kept whining.

"Fine," I gave in. They smirked again.

J-Hope clapped his hands together and said,"Let's start."

We all got comfortable on the floor, and we had a hat with all of our names in so it would be random.

"I'll go first," Jungkook stated.

He pulled out a name from the hat. It was Tae's.

"Truth or dare," he asked.

"Truth," Tae said.

"Do you like anybody in this room more than a friend?" Jungkook asked.

"What kind of a start is that?!" Tae whined.

"Truth or dare is no fun and games," Jungkook smirked.

"Then why are we playing it?!" Tae asked.

"Just answer the question," Jungkook said. We all looked at Tae in curiosity.

"Fine. Yes I do," he pouted.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"You already asked your question and plus, it's only yes or no," Tae said as he stuck his tongue out at Jungkook.

"Ok then, someone else go," Jungkook said.

"I'll go," Emma said. She picked out Ari's name.

"Truth or dare," she asked.

"Oh no... do I even bother picking either when it comes to you?" She sighed. After a moment of thinking, she picked truth.

"Do you think Jimin is cute?" Emma smirked.

"Why are you people so mean?!" Ari squealed.

"Wanna leave with me?" Tae asked. Ari nodded as she stood up.

"Oh no you're not," Emma pulled her back down.

"Well?" Emma asked. Ari frowned.

"Yes," she said quietly. Jimin's face went red as Ari put her face in her hands.

"Who's next?" Suga asked.

"I'll go," J-Hope said. He got me.

"Truth or dare," he asked. I thought about it for a while, then decided I didn't want to be a chicken like everyone else.

"Dare," I stated. That seemed to catch everyone's attention.

"I dare you...," he said while thinking. Then he smirked.

Oh no.

No no no...

"I dare you to kiss Namjoon."

I hope you guys like this section even though it's shorter than normal. Also, sorry for the sudden time skip from the morning to the night. I didn't really know how to fill in between, and plus this fits the setting more. Thanks for reading!