Preparing: Part 1

I am back. I know I just posted yesterday, but oh well. I am really just working on it in my free time. Show you how much free time I have,'mumbles' any way here you go! (Also the artwork above is not mine and Don't own Danny Phantom 'crying in the corner'

It hit me in the chest and I went reeling back. I pulled my fist back reading for an attack when I noticed it was just Ellie. If your wondering 'who the hell is Ellie' then hears your explanation. Ellie is just Dani but I (Sam and I) decided it would be easier calling her Ellie anyway, she's my daughter. A while back Vlad ( he's still around, wow) captured Ellie and I went to rescued her. When I was leaving she told me to grabbed a file Vlad was ranting about to her. It turns out he used Mine and Sams DNA to 'create' Ellie. So of course we were her parents from then on. Ellie is also four years old. Her mental age was actually only 12 for about 1 year and it started to shrink. Me and Sam were worried so we took her to Clockwork and he explained her mental age was just shrink as to if she was 'born' so he also shrunk her body down to match her age and has been growing ever sense. Back to the story, she started jumping up and down on my chest yelling "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" over and over again. Finally I said Okay, Okay I get it you can get off of me now." she jumped off and started at me patiently. Noticing what she was doing I stated. " Love you to." satisfied she ran off to Sam and gave her the same treatment except for the' jumping on me part.' As she walked over to Tucker a cute 1 year old walked in with raven black hair and amethyst eyes and a little jumper. He walked over to me and Sam. I picked him up and said "Hi Alex." "Hiw Daddy" the little boy replied. Alex is my son. If your wondering, yes me and Sam did 'it' about a year ago and we now have Alex. Ya when Sam was 'sick' she was actually pregnant with Alex. It turns out that ghost pregnancy lasts about 2 weeks. Sense were half ghost it took about a month. Still really short tho. "Hey." everybody looked at me including the maids around the room," Lets go eat some dinner." I heard to small ya's from the kids and a "WOOHOO!" from Tucker. We headed to the dinning room chuckling all the way.

Time Skip

After a Delicious Dinner were Jazz showed up. Jazz also lives in the ghost Zone with us for 3 reasons. 1. She loves me and would never leave me. 2. She's dating Tucker ( goals beside Sam and Me). 3. She can get a much better education from the ghost writer than Harvard could ever teach her so she came to the ghost zone. Are parents think she at Harvard tho, oh well. Anyway, after dinner I called all my Allies to the Throne Room. ( imagination what the thrones and room look like, I am lasy AF.) In about Ten minutes everybody showed up.In the throne room was Ember,Johnny 13, kitty (yes some enemies came over to the'good side' when I became king.), Pandora, Wulf, Technus, Dora, Frostbite, and cujo just in case and some smaller ghosts like Poindexter and Amorpho. the Ghost writer was covered because I asked jazz to convert the message to him when she went over to study with him. And of course Clockwork probably already heard this so I didn't call him. Once everybody was gathered I said in a booming voice so I could be heard though out the room," So Maddie and Jack decided to take my senior Class to the ghost zone." I counted down waiting for the questions and comments to come. 3,2,1. Sure enough the did come. With a look I quited them and continued to explain. " all i want you to do is if we visit you call me Sir Danny or just Danny and I suggest to prepare beds, food and, Medical stuff. With my luck we'll crash and need supply's. It would also be helpful if you didn't mention this to Skulker or Walker. Skulker will probably shoot the Speeder to mess with me and Walker would just capture me. Now, Go prepare for Monday. Ya." I grumbled sarcastically. Then me and Sam left to but the kids (and Tucker to bed).

Soon after Me and Sam headed into are room to change into human and put pj's on. We snuggled in to bed with are fire and ice cores neutralizing the air around us as we cuddled under the covers. Slowly after that sleep took are consciousnesses after that.

I know that was a really short chapter but I did right this in one day. Hoped you liked it. Comment or Vote. Love you, PEACE OUT!

Mrs.Phantom