Chapter 21

Tissues will be needed

Warning

Self doubt

Sadness

Anger

Fear

Growing cold

Death

>•••••<^>•••••<

Taehyungs hands shook intensely as he sat in the hospitals waiting room, Blame looming around his head. The silence of the hospitals evil aroma taking the life away form Taehyung was unbearable. The main fact the love of his life was again suffering because of him. He wanted to do Something for himself and ended up leaving the still seriously ill younger alone.

He left him alone...

He remembered the day they met.
The day at the workplace, the day Jungkook came into his room scared because he was meeting Mr CEO. The day Taehyung told him he was the assistant. The day he got his very late first coffee, watching as Jungkook grew comfortable with the workplace and male friends, the amazing days that everyone at the Kim company spend laughing. It's the most smiling Taehyung has seen that place have in years, Taehyung had still not told his father about Jungkoook, he wasn't sure if it was fear or his dads reaction.

Taehyung even remembered the bad days, the day he broke up with Jungkook haunted him, same as the day he saw him get stabbed, the day he saw him laying on the ground shot, the younger had been through so much and now he's in a life/death situation. He remembered the moments that mattered most to him and this all made him feel even more horrible. Even after Everything the younger had been through he still smiled, Taehyung envied that so much About Jungkook. That even though the world was being awful and bringing him down, he still smiled. Leaving Taehyung to wander if he was even good enough. He asked himself what he did to get such a caring person. That question loomed his mind like a drug, it never went away. He felt himself crying more and more until his body couldn't cry out anymore tears but he kept them coming. Until suddenly it stopped and Taehyung felt cold. almost as if his every emotion was broken except for sadness and anger.

taehyung let his tears hit the floor again thinking about how much pain he's in, how much pain Jungkook is in. He cried loudly as his mind kept throwing blame at himself, tearing down every ounce of confidence he had until he was a brittle bone being ready to get cracked by even the smallest bit of wind.

>•••••<^>•••••<

He thought he'd have to wait hours for doctors but the fact that a doctor was nearing him made him have chills. He looked up at her, his brown eyes filled with hope and slight fear. She let out a soft broken sigh "I'm sorry...We did everything we could"

...

...