Chapter 28

Happy Halloween!

Today's chapter is a Halloween special!

-

Jungkook smiled as he fixed the many decorations, oranges and purples decorating the walls. With a cheeky smile and a small clap he admired his work. Arms wrapped around his waist causing Jungkook to gasp, but a familiar scent entered his nose, along with a handsome head "Hey babe, whatcha doing" Taehyung asked and Jungkook giggled "It's Halloween!" Jungkook spoke smiling and Taehyung turned Jungkook to face him, giving him a kiss "Cute..." he spoke and Jungkook smiled, he soon went off to bake pancakes which were regular pancakes with whipped cream and black and orange sprinkles.

Jungkook smiled as he served the food which Taehyung gladly ate. Jungkook soon grabbed a plate and stuffed down the sweet pancakes.

They talked for a while before deciding they'd watch horror movies, Causing Jungkook to be nervous.

The movie was halfway in and Jungkook was already hugging Taehyungs arm tightly. Suddenly a jump scare happened, along with the fact is began pouring rain, lighting and thunder clashed around.

Taehyung sat confused, when he looked down he saw Jungkook basically hiding under everything they had on the couch "What are you doing cutie-J-Jungkook....Are you crying?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him, tears falling down his face "Jungkook...What's wrong" taehyung asked and jungkook just sighed pouting, but his eyes watched at Taehyung laid on his back on the couch, Jungkook soon got next to him holding ten elders White button shirt "Taehyung I'm..Scared" jungkook spoke as he let out a soft fearful sigh "I-I know it's stupid and-" jungkook began but a warm hug stopped him "Your trembling Jungkook...If your ever scared or afraid, tell me...so I can hug you and kiss you and make it all better, and as long as I'm here nothing and I mean nothing can hurt you" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled, raising his hand and staring at the bright diamond ring, a soft blush hit his face "Hmm...I know..." he spoke and Taehyung smiled "Oh! I drew Somthing!" Jungkook spoke as he left the room.

Rummaging sounds could be heard before the younger came back hiding a notebook "S-So I drew...You...and it's really bad and poorly drawn and-" jungkook spoke but was interrupted "Jungkook, even if it was a stick figure I'd still love it...Don't worry" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled opening the book, a shocked gasp was heard as a wide eyed Taehyung looked at the page

"J-Jung-Whaaa-I-Wha-How-am-l" taehyung began with his random letters and assortment of words "Bad?" Jungkook asked and taehyung shook his head standing up grabbed the youngers hand "Its perfect

"J-Jung-Whaaa-I-Wha-How-am-l" taehyung began with his random letters and assortment of words "Bad?" Jungkook asked and taehyung shook his head standing up grabbed the youngers hand "Its perfect...Thank you so much" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled kissing him

~"Happy Halloween babe, I love you"~

~"I love you more"~

>•••••••^>•••••••<

When the chapter ends on a cliffhanger

Anyways I SPOOKY PURPLE YOU!

Sorry it was so late today, had a lot to do!

💜💜💜🎃🎃🎃🎃🧡🧡🎃🧡