Snowing

It fell from the sky, it fell upon my face.The tears seeped from my eyes as i ran, my feet ached as they sunk into the snow.

Bloody trails lead them my way but i had to keep going. Blood rushed through my ears as my breathing began to slow. A sharp pain spread throughout my chest and i began to fall into the fluffy snow.

As i layed there i knew they caught me as their figures grew near. Their voices muffled by the thumping of my heart as it slowed. " So....this is the kid huh?" One man bent down and turned me over.I was to cold and hurt to protest.

"Yeah Neuhaus wants him,fast bastard aint he?" My body began to lift as he threw me over his burly shoulder. My vision darkened as i began to lose conscious until i heard a voice" Do you want to live?" The voice was deep almost distorted but warm and calm. Its ture i didn't want to die but can i trust this voice?

'Yes' i answered back and it went black but i heared their screams, i smelt flesh buring and the crisps of fire. "Whats going on?!" As soon as i said that my eyes gain vision and the sight i saw would give me nightmares.

Their bodies burnt to crisps, the ground sindged but what scared me the most was I was covered in their blood, I was covered in...Blue flames.