"I didn't do it!"

We come to a stop in front of a building. It had symbols and marks unclear to me. Than a man with white hair ran out towards us.

"Rin what did you do?!" Before i knew it the warmth from the boy's arms left me as i fell towards the ground with a thump. "I didn't do it, i swear i found him in the forest and-" the old man bent down and gave him a hug he whispered somthing but it was out of earshot.

My vision darkened and i was left in the darkness as i felt another pair of arms around me but bigger than the boy.

A few hours later, i guess, and i woke to see a unfamiliar room and the boy, now named Rin, laying his head at my bed side. I sat up skowly causing him to wake, his eyes were red and puffy.

'Was he crying?' I thought as he brought his hand to his eyes. "You're awake" as he said that the old man came in with soup and a small figure behind him. He moved Rin, though he protested, he moved. "My name's Shiro and these are my sons." He pointed to Rin and the other boy.

" This im sure you know is Rin and his younger twin brother Yukio." One seemed timid and scared, the other seemed sneaky and mischievous.

Shiro gave me some spoonfuls of soup as he began to question me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone and i hop you're enjoying this so far i dont mine SOME citz here and there and what not. So feel free to.

Dont forget to vote , comment and like also enjoy ~^<><~