I woke up and instantly started packing. The NCT dream are going on a European world tour.
Wow a kpop group actually going to Europe 😌

"Why are you up packing so early?" Johnny woke up rubbing his eyes.

"If i don't pack now I'll never do it" I say plainly. But in reality I was barely able to sleep so I got up earlier to do it.

"Let me help you then" he says getting ready to get up

"No you look tired. Go back to sleep. I wake you up after I make breakfast" I look up at him.

"You sure?" He asks and I nod and watch him roll back over. I look at his feet dangling of the edge of the bed

Nobody told him to be so fucking tall.

I finished packing and went straight to the kitchen to start cooking. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"What's for breakfast?" Johnny asked

"Waffles and bacon" I answer.

"Bacon? Wouldn't you prefer sausage?" He asks but I didn't catch the tone in his voice.

"Sure. It's in the freezer. Can you take them out?" I ask. I feel him grasp me and turn us around where my back was against the other counter, and turns off the stove.

"Not that kind of sausage" he smirks and places his lips against mine. He lifts me up and sits me down on the counter and going to kiss down my neck. I let a moan escape my mouth. He stops to take of his shirt and continues.

I want him to fuck me against every surface in this house.

I thought. And as if he could read those thoughts:

"I wanna do you on every surface of this house" he growled pulling me closer to him.

*Knock
*Knock
*Knock

"Oh come on!" Johnny complained and went to go open the door as I hopped off the counter. "What do you want Mark?" He asked irritated.

"The dreamies sent me to check on y/n. And make sure she has everything" he said walking in and jumped when Johnny slammed the door.

"Yeah I just finished packing a couple minutes ago." I answer.

"That's good. Hey do you guys think you can come to the dorm? We miss you guys."

"You just saw us yesterday" Johnny crossed his arms showing that he was pissed.

"Yeah but it's not the same without you guys, plus Taeyong had a melt down after Yuta put a plate in the sink after he just finished washing dishes" he said.

"Oh Lord. We'll go." I say grabbing my jacket and keys while Johnny grabbed his shirt and jacket.

To you it might not sound like a big deal but if something like that happens it mean Taeyong is strangling the life out of Yuta right now.

As soon as we get to the dorm that's exactly what we see. YUTA on the ground with Taeyong's hands wrapped around his neck, plus Winwin and Taeil watching with a bucket of popcorn.

I missed this chaos even after a couple days.

I grab Taeyong by the back of his collar and drag his bony ass off of Yuta and grabbing a spray bottle.

"Bad Ty, bad" I spray him with it like he was a dog.

"Problem solved, can we go now?" Johnny complains

"Stop being a baby" I nudge him.

"But we-"

"Later" I tell him and he pouts.

---------------------

We had went home late that night and Johnny was still kinda pissed because he didn't get what he wanted but he'll get over it. The next day came and I had to leave.

"Do you have to go?" He whines

"Yes you big baby"

"Whyyyyy~"

"Because it's my job."

"Then can I go with you?"

"I wish you could"

"Then it's settled" he said walking into our closet and coming out with a fully packed suitcase.

This seems all too familiar.

"I'll be back before you know it"

"I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too" I tell him and he pecks my lips. And again, and again but this time longer, pushing me against the wall.

*Knock
*Knock
*Knock

"Can we have one moment together without being interrupted!" He yells irritated.I peck his cheek to calm him slightly.

"Bye, see you in a month" he pouts

"Bye"

I walk out to the others who were waiting for me.

To Europe!

Wow there's something I'd never thought I'd say.