18

The next day we had practice and I was really dreading it. I was in so much pain I didn't even want to get out of bed.

"What did you do to my child?" Taeyong overreacted once he saw me limping into the practice room

"Nothing she didn't love" Johnny mumbled with a smirk and I discreetly hit him telling him to shut the hell up. I expected no one to here his little comment but everyone heard it and they looked at us in disgust.

"Don't look at us like that. Mark, hyuk. We know what goes on behind closed doors" I glare and they look down with blushes crossing their faces.

-----
With Johnny and I trying to get pregnant, we were trying everywhere. And I absolutely do mean everywhere. At home, during our personal practice time, company bathroom. Everywhere. And don't think of it as something so disgusting, we're just determined. We were determined to have a baby. We we're shameless.

Let's do a breakdown here for a moment. As you know I have an irregular period. Amazing, right? Yup, in every case except when you want to get pregnant. If you don't know this means I have a low fertility percentage

Irregular period=Infertile= no baby

(ReGulAr hUh?!)

We decided to visit a doctor to see if they can help.

-------

"Mr. And Mrs. Seo. You said you've been trying to have a baby?" The doctor asked flipping through our test results..

"Yes" I answer.

"Well I advise you stop trying"

"W-wHat? w-why?" I ask, being worried that there's something wring with us.

"Because you're already pregnant" the doctor answered. Johnny and I looked at each other wide eyes and shocked.

"Di-didnt you say it was close to impossible?"

"Yes, but it seems like a miracle. Congratulations"the doctor walked out of the room.

I honestly didn't know how to react, I was happy, but what kind of happy? Jumping around in Joy, tears of happiness, I don't know I just know that I was happy.

I guess Johnny was thinking the same thing cause we both just smiled at each other and couldn't think of what to say.

Ncity

M

e:
Why don't you guys come over tonight?

Winwins One and only:
R u cooking?

Me:
Ordering. Ig

Lukis:
I'm in. Laila doesn't feed me.

Laila:
I'm the pregnant one. YOU should be feeding ME. You asshole.

Winwin letz win-win
Yuta can you change your username. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Winwins One and only has changed their name to Winwins husband.

Winwins husband:
Better?

Winwin letz win-win:
No!

Me:
Are u guys coming or not?

Winwin letz win-win:
Yup

Winwins husband:
I'm only going since winwin is

Laila:
I'm going for the food

Lukis:
I'm going for the preggo^^^

Tytrack:
I'm coming

Jasonn:
I'll go

10:
Oh so u have time to text the group chat but not me.

LeeSooman:
Just say ur all going. Stop blowing up my goddamn phone. BTW I'm not going

Me:
Uhh...

LeeSooman has been kicked out of the chat

Me:
I'm not even gonna ask who added him