24

Thank you for your comments on my face reveal, you're all so nice, but it's okay to tell the truth😌😭😅 besides makeup and filters go a long way

"Johnny wake up we have practice" I shake him awake. He just groans and rolls over. "Johnny!" Still there's no response, so whats the next best thing?

Yup, you guessed it. The ice bucket.

But if he gets sick I'm the one who has to take care of him so, no.

I slither my hand down his chest and into his shirt, grabbing the two nubs, and twisting them.

He yelps in pain, but he was up, that's what's important.

"What was that for?" He whined.

"You wouldn't wake up."

"So you twist my nipples?"

"Yup." I bounce. " Now get up, we have practice"

"I'm not going, my head is killing me"

"This is what happens when you drink till 3 in the fucking morning"

"Yah, that's no way to speak to your oppa"

"Shut up"

"Yes ma'am"

"You should consider yourself lucky that I'm even talking to you right now" I explain

"I'm sorry"

"No"

"Don't make me do it"

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would"

"Please n-"

"Johnny is sorry. He won't make you mad again. Please forgive him" he pouts and says in a babyish voice

"If Johnny doesn't stop talking in third person I definitely won't forgive him" I say and he immediately stops. "And since your not going, cancel the babysitter, make sure you give Noah his bath, and have him sleeping before I get back" I nag to him like he hasn't done this before.

"I got it, I got it. Bye" he closes the door behind me.
-----------------

*After practice*

I've been knocking on the door for a few minutes, so instead of knocking again, I take out my keys and open the door. I expected Johnny to be sleep since he want opening the door but he was sitting on the sofa with beer bottles surrounding him.

"You've got to be kidding me" I mumbled. Instead of getting mad at the moment I go to pick up the bottles and trash them. " When did you have time to even get all these?.... Where's Noah?!" I realize and ask.

"In his room sleep" he slurred. I'd rather not have Noah see him like this. I continue picking up the bottles and when I go to throw them in the trash,I feel myself forcefully falling top the floor. The glass bottles scatter around me, not hitting the floor hard enough to break. He had pushed me. Johnny had pushed me. " Who told you to touch those?!" He raised his voice, and I flinch when he throws one of the bottles across the room, shattering.

"Johnny, what the hell is-" I say but get cut off when he walks towards me grabbing my arm and pulling me up.
"Stop, you're hurting me" I say trying to free my arm from his grip. "Johnny!" I yell, he takes a deep breath and let's go of me, falling onto the sofa behind him.

Rather than my own room, I run i to Noah's room and lock the door behind me, and I break down. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Johnny would be the last person I would think would hurt me.

---------------------------

I slept in Noah's room that night in the chair by his crib. I wasn't bothered after the incident, he didn't bother coming in here, I guess he knew I needed time to myself.

But my only thought were to leave.

Leave, he did it once he'll do it again.

Not being able to get the thoughts out of my head. I do exactly that. I grab one of the baby bags from the closet, and pack all of Noah's essentials in it;diapers, bottles, pacifiers, formula, clothes etc.

I snuck into my bedroom an packed a bookbag with some of my things. To my surprise, Johnny wasn't I  there, I guess he slept in the living room again. I packed up the bag, my phone, my wallet, went back to Noah's room and grabbed him and his bag and went for the door.

"Where are you going?" I stop in my tracks at the voice.

"I'm leaving"

"Where?" He walks towards me and only then I can see his puffy red eyes.

"Doesn't matter, just don't follow me." I put my hand on the door knob.

"Why are you leaving? Where are you going?" He grabbed hold of me much much gentler than earlier.

"You promised me you would never hurt me. I told you you can talk to me, but you just drink your feelings away. You're not only hurting the people around you but yourself to."

"I'm sorry, please don't go"

"Sorry doesn't do much"

"You're taking Noah with you?" He asks shocked and I nod. "You're not taking my son."

"Oh yeah? Watch me" I open the door walking down the path and vanishing in the distance.

Goodbye.