Chapter 5: A short return back II

Chihiro opened her eyes and saw herself in a really dark cave. Shadows slowly crept onto her and grabbed her by the hand. She screamed as she was slowly pulled into the darkness...
"Help me..." she said, before being completely pulled into the darkness.

She woke up with a start. She looked around and saw herself still in Haku's room. She was relieved. Haku, who was startled by her sudden movement, eventually woke up too. He crawled beside Chihiro and laid a hand on her head, signalling that everything is okay. She felt safe beside him, for no reason.

"Are you okay?" Haku asked with a soft, gentle voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Chihiro replied him as she greeted him with a cherry smile.

"Thank god you're fine... By the way, good morning..." Haku said with his eyes shimmering, while he grabbed Chihiro by the hand. "Good morning..." she said while greeting him with another warm smile. Haku cupped her face with his right hand, gazing at her soft brown eyes. He leaned towards her,leaving inches away from her... Chihiro slowly closed her eyes, awaiting his next move to come. For all of a sudden, she felt that she herself and him were the only persons left in the world. Their lips slowly approached each other...

Chihiro felt her cheeks fuming and blushing, she held Haku's hand tightly. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Time for breakfast you two, quit doing those gross stuff in there..." a familiar voice shouted at the door while banging it. Haku went to the door and opened it, finding Yubaba standing outside, with a smirk on her face. "Haku, be patient with her, won't you?" Yubaba snickered gleefully. The two teens blushed furiously. Chihiro quickly got out of bed and passed through them. She headed down to find Lin, who may be interested in hearing what happened.

"Ohhhh my little Chihiro...." Lin said as she put a devilish face on her while facing Chihiro. "You have a really dirty mind Lin..." Chihiro's voice trailed off and started to blush furiously. She could feel the heat rising within her. Lin looked at her, smirking. This little girl was about to experience things she hadn't experienced before. Lin put a hand on her shoulder, giving her a big fat smirk she had ever done in her life. Chihiro was flushed by her embarrassing behaviour. She slapped Lin in the arm and flew away to the table where they were serving breakfast.

She was amazed by the mouth-drooling dishes that were placed on the table. She scurried over and took a plateful of it, then sat down and ate happily. Haku, on the other side, eventually came over and saw Chihiro eating like a pig. He went over and sat beside her. He gazed at her, eating and eventually found it cute. He patted her head while taking a napkin out to wipe off the crumbs on her face. She blushed, again. Not forgetting to thank him, she stood up and bowed profusely to him, thanking him.

"She's so cute..." Haku thought.

They went for a one-day trip near Haku's lake. Chihiro watched him as he transformed into his dragon form. "How long have I not seen this dragon form?" she thought as she saw sparkly white scales shimmering, prettier than before. She climbed onto his back and gripped his horns. They set off wth no warning.

They were high up.

Chihiro glanced down and saw a beautiful blue sea below her. Birds were soaring in the air. She felt a cool sea breeze, which was really refreshing. She dug her head into Haku's hair, his soft green hair made her felt sleepy and very comfortable. She slept all the way through. Soon, they arrived at Haku's river. It was a big beautiful river whose water shimmered under the sunlight with patches of greens beside the riverbank. Haku settles down and changed into his human form. He found Chihiro asleep in his arms. He gazed at her while brushing her soft brown hair, then laid her down on the soft bright green grass.

He looked at her dearly. It was a really long time he hadn't seen her. He didn't even got a chance to look at her like he is now for such a long time. He leaned towards her and kissed her forehead. As soon he was aware for his actions, he mentally cursed himself, again.

"What the heck Haku what are you doing. It's lucky that she's not awake or else your gonna be in big trouble" as he slammed his head with his bare hands. Soon, he found Chihiro awake, touching her forehead where Haku kissed her. He blushed in red. "Haku? Did you notice someone or something that touched my forehead? I felt it in my dreams..." she said puzzled. Haku leaned towards her, looking into her eyes. "What if I told you I kissed you?" he asked sternly. Chihiro first blushed, then laughed loudly. "Haku, I know you're kidding right? You're not that kind of person who does these kind of stuffs..." she laughed while pointing at him. He pushed her onto the ground, with a stern face on him. She was shocked, but she was relieved that there was no one except for the both of them here.

"What if I told you it was real?" Haku said softly.

She looked at him, blushed and shocked.

................................................................

"Sen!!! Where the heck are you?!" Lin shouted as she stormed through everywhere, including Haku's room. Yoyo was wide awake by all the sound Lin made. She walked out her room and saw a very furious Lin. "Oh... Sen's friend... how are you?" as Lin noticed her appearance. "Uhm, I'm fine and who's Sen? Is Sen Chihiro?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"Smart enough to know that." Lin said sternly. She looked around, no sight of Chihiro. "You better come with me to find your friend, she's missing." Lin said as she glanced at Yoyo. She was shocked and afraid. As soon she was awake from her thoughts, Lin was already away. She hurried off to Lin.

"Please be alright Chihiro... I need you so much..." Yoyo prayed.

She saw Lin from a distance, but was stopped by a muscular hand. Yoyo looked up and saw a quite handsome man who had hair of brown with highlights of gold and greyish eyes. He had a fine nose and really red cheeks. He was panting probably from all the running or whatever he did. Yoyo stared into his eyes with fury.

"Stop blocking my way you idiot..." as she used force with her eyes when she had eye contact with him and ditched him down the bridge.

She hurried to find Lin, who probably had seen everything.