Chapter 8: Blinded

They both woke up finding themselves facing each other. They giggled.

"Good Morning, Chihiro." Haku said with his dearly eyes.

"Good morning, Haku." Yoyo greeted him with a warm smile.

Haku lifted Chihiro ( Yoyo ) to his arms, cuddling her while grazing her hair. She blushed furiously, while tackling him. Their eyes met up, which made them froze. Haku leaned in under conscious, trying to get close to Chihiro ( Yoyo ), their lips merely touched each other... But he then received a fistful smack from Yoyo, who was shocked from his sudden move. She blushed heavily, then ran to the bathroom.

The door slammed shut. Haku couldn't think of what he did wrong, until the distant memories brought up to him, where he tried to kiss Chihiro again. He flustered. Meanwhile, Yoyo's illusion of Chihiro started fading, which made Yoyo panic.

"Oops, I better go back now." she mumbled to herself as she leaped through the windows that led her directly to the forest. The forest was filled with lots of breathtaking views, too. Not cautioned and you might just get too attracted to the views and loose your way back home. Yoyo went straight inside the forest and soon found herself standing in front of a small cottage. She went in and found a struggling Chihiro.

"Vat de..." Chihiro mumbled with a cloth tied around her mouth, her hands and ankles tied to each other. "Aww Chihiro... did you miss me?" Yoyo snickered, in a wicked tone. "Well I came just to tell you that... you or should I say me... your little dragon of yours and I kissed, and yet we had a wonderful time, in the Bathhouse." she snorted loudly, which made Chihiro shrug. "Oh, I'm sorry... I forgot that you've forgotten everything about the dragon... oh well..." she said in a amused tone. Chihiro bailed her eyes, again. Ever since she's lost her memory about him, she always felt that something was missing, as if she were seeking for it. She growled under her breath.

"Why.. why are you doing this?" Chihiro, her eyes filled with determination, looked at Yoyo angrily. She crouched on the floor, facing Chihiro. "I'd love to tell you but... I don't have the time now." as she pulled a knife, making a cut on Chihiro's thigh, which made Chihiro moan in a intense pain. Blood quickly flowed out from the wound, some dripping on the floor. Yoyo took some drops of it, then drank it as if it were just plain and clean water. Chihiro looked at her in disgust, while trembling in pain. Yoyo's illusion of Chihiro appeared within seconds, making Chihiro gasp with fear. She didn't know that Yoyo could shape-shift into another person.

"Chihiro, I'll take your place from now on. I really love it though." and she fled. Chihiro muttered under her breath, she was merely exhausted and afraid. But what could she do, she was trapped and could do nothing else than to struggle free. She sighed sadly.

"Whoever you are, save me... green dragon."

At the Bathhouse.

Yoyo scurried up to the bathroom, where she had left from. Haku, who was worried about the sudden vanishment of Chihiro wandered around, seeking for sight of her. He bursted into tears of joy when Chihiro ( Yoyo ) appeared. He gave her an embrace, hugging her tightly. "Where have you been... I'm so worried.." he whispered beside her ears. Yoyo didn't know what to say. A thought suddenly appeared in her mind, "This outta work" she thought to herself. She leaned and rested her head on Haku's broad shoulder. "I won't ever leave you again, okay?" she said in a soft yet soothing tone. Haku was flushed, Yoyo stared at his face and gave a light peck on it, which made Haku worse. His face all in red, left Yoyo, embarrassed even to look at her. Yoyo chuckled at him, making him even embarrassed. Lin, who saw almost everything, was chuckling at them, too. She found something quite different about Chihiro, but didn't really care about it, until it got worse.

Days passed with a wink of an eye. Lin's suspects grew bigger and bigger, and decided to keep track on Chihiro, whether if it's going to the bathroom or sleepwalking. She followed her for days, but there was nothing suspicious about her. She was going to give up hope, until she saw what she couldn't believe.

Lin's pov
It was days since I followed Chihiro. I know that it's not right to suspect my best friend but she is acting suspicious after all xD. I saw Chihiro running into a small cottage, it was strange though. I followed her to the cottage and saw something I couldn't believe.

It was Chihiro. She took a knife and made a cut on someone else. Blood flowed quickly and dropped on the floor. The girl moaned painfully and intense at the same time. How could Chihiro do such a thing? Why is she that cruel? I crept over to see who was she hurting, and it shocked me. It was... Chihiro? I stepped backwards while gasping with fear.

**crack**

I stepped on a branch. I fled away from the horrid scene.

Was I safe?
Was I far away from the cottage?

I stopped to catch my breath while looking around for sight of Chihiro. Suddenly, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and I was shocked.

"Oh hi Lin! Lovely to see you here!" she smiled. I tried to run away, but her grip tightened around me.

I passed out.

I'm sorry for this boring chapter!! Pls continue to support!