•Chapter One•

~●♤●~

Warning : This chapter contains rape and attempt of suicide.

Taehyung stood in front of the school with a blank expression. He never liked school, just because the schools that he went to always pissed him off.

He will either get kicked out after getting into a fight or his so-called parents will force him to change schools. The brunet never really cared about everything, he never trusted everyone around him. Excluding his boyfriend and best friend that he loved the most.

He gave a short sigh before walking inside the gates. Taehyung received a few stares from the students, as always.

"I pity Kenneth. That rich guy doesn't deserve him." He heard a student mumble. Hearing gossips or talks about him is nothing new, for Taehyung.

It is almost most the end of the school year which excites him, but scares him as well. Living a shitty life with abusive parents is hard, especially when both of them have problems.

His mother being a drug addict and his father being an alcoholic. They are not his real parents though, he wanted to escape from them. But if he did, he will only get caught and maybe earn some bruises or a few wounds from his parents' beatings.

Taehyung shrugged at his thoughts before speed-walking to his class. Once he arrived, a few eyes stared at his direction. He ignored their stares and went to his seat that is beside the window, silently.

Later, the teacher arrived. Taehyung gave zero fucks and looked at the view outside the window.

He is now dazed at the sight of the sun rising and the head to the tree swaying to the side because of the wind. The brunet is lost because of the scenery, until someone decided to something at him.

Taehyung turned his head, and saw his classmates laughing at him. "Snap out of it loser. It's time for your next class, or you could just suck your boyfriend's dick or whatever." His classmate remarked with a small grin plastered on his face. The brunet stood up from his chair, trying to ignore the school's most annoying student.

He is a bit surprised that class was already over, but that is not really a problem to him. Taehyung walked to the door that will lead him outside the classroom, but not without his classmates bumping into him on purpose.

"Watch it loser." He heard someone mumble. But all he can think about is the aching pain on his shoulder.

"Taehyung!" The aforementioned looked up and saw his boyfriend and his childhood friend. A faint smile, that is very hard to see, appeared on his face as he went towards them.

The two always went together when they go to school. Normally, the three of them will go to school together but these days, they would go earlier than Taehyung. But he didn't really think much about it, at least they are getting along. He thought.

The brunet jumped on his boyfriend to give him a bear hug, who was also caught in surprise but he replied by hugging the younger back.

Taehyung pulled away and pecked his boyfriend's lips. He felt pair of eyes drill into the back of his head, as always he ignored it.

"Woah easy there babe." His boyfriend said with a smile. Kenneth Robin, the school's team captain of the basketball team, also the school's heartthrob.

The brunet giggled softly before running his hands through his boyfriend's chocolate brown locks. "Sorry, I just missed you. So much." Taehyung mumbled before placing his legs back on the ground then nuzzling his head on the crook of the taller's neck.