Chapter 5: I Hate Secrets/Fire Burns

Jaylin's POV

*Four Days Later*

Its been a couple days since we found out Jade is feeling better and they are releasing her and were having a big family BBQ with my family and Phil's and friends. I've been staying with Phil and he has been helping me feel better.

Hey if I were to ask you to come with me on tour for a while would you, Phil asked. I paused and looked at him for a moment. Umm yes I would it would be pretty amazing, I said. Well would you come with me when I leave, he questioned. Woah wow babes I dont know yet its something to think about, I said. Okay Im here when you think about it, he said. Ehh okay, I said as I kissed him on the cheek and walked outside.

 I walked home with Phil. It looked very dark in the inside hopefully I wont catch Tom and Denver doing things. The only thing was on my mind was to get dressed for the day ahead of me and chill out with the family and friends. I've been all emotional and sick as of lately hopefully when I see my baby sister I will feel better.

Okay Phil you ready to go in this place, I said. Yeah, he responded as we walked in the house. Ehh hi you all, Denver said as she was laying on the couch. Is Tom here, I asked. Um see yeah but what happen was-, she said. Just save that the images yikes, I responded.

I walked in my room to get out another outfit. I looked over and I saw Phil looking a the collection of pictures that I had of him and I. I smiled because it showed my history with him. If he asked me to marry him today I would because I trust him so much and I love him. So I went in to my closet and got me a nice floral shirt with some shorts and my floral TOMS. All of a sudden something came over me and I dropped to the floor. Memories of my ex boyfriend came out of nowhere. He wasnt the nice type of guy. He was an asshole to the fullest. I hated him to my guts. Phil didnt know much about him only Denver did.

*flashback begins*

"Ugh I HATE you Justin just get out of my life!!," I yelled.

"Look you dumb whore I will for now but oh dont worry I'll be back,", Justin screamed.

"Your nothing but trash that I wish I never met,"  I screamed and threw a book at him.

"Well you bitch you met me and you gotta deal with me and if I left you you'll be back," Justin said.

"In you dream you dipshit. I wish you would just lay down and die in front of me right now. Im done with you and dont ever step a foot in my life ever again,"  I said.

"What did you say to me?" Justin said as he stood up and got in my face.

"You heard me,"  I said.

"You bitch,"  Justin yelled and pushed me into the wall and gripped my neck.

"Let me go Justin!! Denver!! Jake!!," I yelled as I tried to fight him off.

"Bro let her go!!!,"" Jake yelled as he grabbed me and pushed him out off the house.

"Dont ever bring him ever in my house again!!," I screamed.

*flashbacks ends*

Jay!! Are you okay? Babe?, Phil said as sitting beside me. Yeah... Im fine well now I am, I said.

I got up and went to changed and I had my swimsuit under my clothes because it was a hot day and I knew mom was gonna let the pool be full. But I couldnt get over the fact that horrible night of my life popped up in my life. I walked out of the room into the living room and there was Denver and Tom.

Hey are you two still coming to the BBQ, I asked. Yeah we are, Denver responded. Okay well Phil and I are leaving now so I will see you there, I said as we walked to my car. Okay your driving babe, I said. Dont I always, Phil said. Yep your right, I said as I hopped in the car.

Punk's POV

Jaylin and I had a peaceful and fun ride mom's and dad's house or should I say home. I havent been in forever. It feels great. We had to get a park halfway down the block because it was so many people there.

Home, Jaylin said as she was held my hand. Yeah family and friends, I replied.

As we walk down we walk down to the house Jaylin's ex boyfriend appeared. I looked at Jaylin. She shocked but she looked super mad.

Hey Jaylin and CM Punk, he said. Hi Justin, she said angrily. How have you two been doing, he asked. Oh me and my babe are fine, she replied. Babe this is Justin you remember the one who I had a bad break up with, she said. Yeah babe and lets all just go to the house and enjoy ourselves, I said.

We all walked into the house and got of hugs and special hello. Jaylin went to Jade and hugged her so tight. Everything went so perfect. Then Jaylin came back and led me up to her room.

Phil we gotta talk, she said with a very serious face. Yeah what is it, I responded. Its something I've never told you, Jaylin said. Jay you know I hate secrets, I said. I know but you know Justin I really dont want him to be here after what happened when we broke up, she said. What happened and you didnt even tell me, I said as my blood started to boil about this guy. Okay we were arguing the he started to choke me it wasnt a nice scene in life and I know you probably gonna be mad at me for not saying anything, she said as she looked down. Im not mad at you but I do wanna beat him until I see him on the ground but dont you ever keep secrets from me Im always right here bay, I said as I kissed her.

Thinking to myself I wanna knock the hell out of Justin on the ground he stands on. Im going to try and keep myself from beating this guy at the family BBQ. But fire does burn and I know he's gonna be jealous seeing me with MY girl. Im going to try and act civil with this guy but if he tries to ruin this good day we are gonna have some big problems.