《06》

Chapter Six
I Have No Idea

"..Laala?"

Yui looked at where she last saw Laala. Instead there was a beautiful lady, not any older than they were, dressed in a white and gold long dress along with gold jewelry of all sorts, bracelets, necklace, earrings, and so on. The lady opened her mouth.

"Oops. Sorry dear, I'm afraid I came too early."

She had winked at Yui, putting her index finger to her mouth as if she's telling her to be quiet.

Yui blinked and Laala was there once again, laying down on the couch, peacefully sleeping. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Laala once more.

"Was that a yume-dream?" Yui looked out a window nearby where she sat. Who was that?

Yui fell asleep, on her bed, thinking about what she just saw. She decided it was best if she asked Laala in the morning.

"Hehe, that's cute. I need to be more careful though. I can't let anyone find out, can I?" A voice called out for the lady. "I'm coming."

"You're late." The person said, looking at her. "And why is it you've come out of Manaka and Yumekawa's room?"

She hummed. "Oh. It's nothing." She giggled quietly as the other person there sighed. "Let's just go."

time skipuuu; morning

"Manaka~San, Yumekawa~San. Please wake up." A voice called outside of their door. The person sighed as she unlocked the door.

"You guys! It's time to wake up, or would you rather be late to meet your class?" She said.

"Class..?" Laala shot up. "Ahh! That's right! We're meeting our class today, Yui wake up." Laala walked to the bathroom. "Thanks Meganee~San!"

"You're very welcome, but that's not my name." Laala nodded and walked in the bathroom.

"Ehh?! Wait, not your name, but we're been calling you that." Laala stuck her head out.

"Right. That was my name before, but now it's not that." She smiled. "It's Akari now." Yui nodded sleepily but obviously happy for her.

"Well, Akari, thanks for waking us up." Laala walked out of the bathroom and yawned, while Yui walked into said bathroom.

When they walked side by side to class, Yui wasn't sure if she should tell Laala about last night. After all, it might've be a dream.

Yui sighed, if it was a dream, why was she so conflicted by it?

"Yui?" Laala called out, snapping her friend out of her trance (and stopped her friend from running into a wall). "Is something wrong? You seem out of it today."

She sighed once more. "Laala. I'm not sure if this was a dream or not, but I'll tell you anyways." She took a deep breath before directly facing Laala. "Laala, last night, when we came back from classes, there was someone else in your place. She.. She looked like a goddess, but I'm not sure. Since, when I blinked, she disappeared and you were back. I'm not sure if I was just really tired or if it was real."

"Yui.. Were.. Were you daydreaming?" Laala questioned, sweat dropping.

"No! I know I wasn't. It.. Felt to real.." Yui closed her eyes, recalling the recent event. "I-I can't explain it, but she was like "Sorry dear. I came to early," or something on the lines of that."

"Alright. I believe. Let's just head to class. We can talk about it when we get back, okay?" Yui nodded and the two of them walked to their first class.