08

- ♡ -

As Yui had said previously, Laala had met Yui back at their respected dormitories. Though they greeted each other, it was quiet. Laala wanted to know what Yui's secret project was to make sure she really wasn't doing anything that could get her in trouble. It's not like she didn't trust Nino's words, she just wanted to make sure for herself. Yui knew what Laala wanted.

"Yui, I'll use the bathroom first." Laala muttered loud enough for the other girl to hear. As she walked in the said room, she said, "And I want to know what your project is. We both know that I know that you know what I want to know."

When the door closed with a click, Yui giggled. "Don't worry, you'll know soon!" She yelled loud enough for Laala to hear through the door. When Yui heard a muffled "fine," she knew she was going to expose herself tomorrow.

-- tomorrow cause I may or may not be lazy --
- ♡ -

When the next day did arrive, Laala and Yui were walking side-by-side, this is, until a familiar blonde bumped into them.

"Ah! I'm so sorry," Laala started, standing up, "Here let me help you." She held her hand out for the blonde boy until she realized who it was; Yui did too.

"Shougo-san?!"
"Stupid brother?!"

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are to call me stupid?!" Shougo scoffed. "Sorry for bumping into you Laala-san. I am in a rush, I have to go now!"

"Ah! It's fine, see you next time." Laala waved at the boy as he made his way down the hall to the stairs. Laala turned around to see Yui already ahead of her. "Yui, hold up!"

"I'm not that far ahead." Yui frowned, Laala could easily tell that her friend was upset; anyone could really.

Does Shougo-san really tick Yui off..? Laala followed Yui's frown. "Yui, what's with you and your brother? It's like you always hate one another."

"Well no duh, Laala! He's always been teasing me since we went to elementary. Saying, "oH gIrlS cAN't bE iDOls!" It's makes me mad, like why can't he support me?!" Yui frowned turned into a sad one as she sighed. Mumbling under her breath she sighed again. "Whatever, let's just head to class."

"Alright.." Laala looked at Yui, her worried etched onto her face. I mean who could blame her, they've been friends for a long time.

But I swear I heard her say "like I once did for you," huh..

-- after class --

"Finally done~ Hey, Laala." Yui looked at her friend, smiling; as if all thoughts from this morning never existed. "I'll tell you my secret project, yeah?"

"Wait, really?" Laala stopped mid walk. "You aren't like joking at all are you?"

"What, of course not. I told you last night that I would tell you soon." Yui smiled at Laala who stood excited in front of her. How cute..**

Laala was practically about to explode with excitement, "Well, what is it?"

"Alright calm down." Yui sighed. "I've been.. Trying to make my own brand..? Since you apparently made one, I thought maybe I should too."

Laala gasped, staring at the other female. "Wait, really?! Can-Can I see it, the designs?"

"Ahaha.. Sure, I could use some criticism." Both girls began walking once again. While on the walk Yui explained some things about her brand to Laala, who listened intensely.

Yui figured that Laala was more excited than herself for her own brand, which she was happy about. I mean think about it, her long time best friend agreed to her idea.

When the girls arrived at their dorm they spent all night working on Yui's brand until they fell asleep at the desks. The next morning came and the girls were too tired to focus correctly, dozing off in class.

That was until their dance teacher made a loud annoucement about a competition in duos. Where the prize is a live preformance for more publicity. This caught both girls attention, as new idols this was a perfect opportunity for them.

After classes, Yui walked with Laala, who was talking. Laala paused her talk, seeing as Yui wasn't talking at all.

"Yui..!"

"Huh, wha--?!" To put it simply, she tripped.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" Laala picked the fallen girl up. "No injuries right?"

"Nope, I'm fine. I just," she hesitated, was she meant to tell her, it was about her brand..

"You don't need to say anything, just tell me when you're ready." Laala smiled at Yui's hesitation.

"Thanks Laala!" Yui smiled back the the girls continued forward."

- ♡ -

In their shared dorm, only a lamp was on, providing little light. As Yui didn't want to wake up her sleeping friend. As of now, Yui was working on a-- no, two new coords that can match for their performamce.

She wanted to surprise Laala, as she had been helping her out since she has found out about her plan. Which was fine, but Yui thought she could do more since it was her brand and Laala already had her own to work with.

Around midnight was when Yui finished after a sudden burst of an idea came.

"Finally finished.." She yawned as she put everything away, putting things to where they belong.

Then she had gone to bed.

What she didn't know was that Laala woke up while Yui was almost done but hadn't said anything.

- ♡ -

wow, i actually did it
:o

pretty short chapter huh?

**I'm liking Laala and Yui together in a sisterly way, oh geez
They practically are like sisters to be honest..

Anyways thank you, I hope you liked this chapter~