Chapter 2 Fashion Admirer

I woke up, it was 10:37! I am supposed to meet my friend at the mall at 11:00! I jumped up, falling off the couch and onto the carpeted floor. Thump! "Ow.." I stood up and got ready. I brushed my hair and teeth, put my shoulder less shirt on, put my (f/c) jeans on, I put my falling-apart converses on, and ran out the door. I was about to open the door to my car when Offender teleported in front of me, scaring me half to death. I jumped and he laughed at me. "Need me to teleport you to the mall..?" He asked me, offering his hand. How did he know? Oh well.. I took his hand and I found myself in the parking garage of the mall. Offender was nowhere to be seen. I shrugged and walked to the mall door.

         My friend was waiting for me at the entrance. "Hi, (y/n), I thought you forgot or just ditched me." She said, as we walked into the mall together. "Let's go to our favorite store, (favorite clothing store's name), first!" She suggested. "Okay." I answered and smiled. She was my bested friend in the whole world. I will admit, she was kinda petty sometimes, but I still loved her as a friend.

          "Hey, these combat boots are on sale and I think they'd look good on you." (Best friend's name) said. I walked over to where she was and looked at them. They were black with silver stars on the side. "Wow, I do actually like these." I said, picking them up and checking the price tag. "$30..? For a pair of shoes..?" I put them back. We wandered around the store, admiring some clothes as we walked by them.

          "Well, we should probably go home now. It's lunch time, see ya bestie!" She yelled as we went our separate ways. How was I going to get home? I realized. "Psst!" I heard someone say from the shadows. I walked over to where I heard it. "I don't think you're gonna even try to walk home." Offender laughed, grabbing my hand and teleporting us both to my house. "Thanks, Offender!" I waved and he teleported away once again.

         I made myself lunch, Mac-n-cheese because why not..? While waiting for it to cook, I realized it was raining. I liked the rain so I put on my rain boots and went outside. It always reminded me of when I was younger, I used to jump in the puddles. It's how I get memories back, by jumping in puddles, or swimming, or anything involving water or the color blue. I didn't know why but I liked having my memories get back to me, even if it was the memory of a terrible nightmare..

          Lunch would be done cooking by now, so I went inside. ACHOO! ACHOO! Great, now I have a cold.. I ate my lunch in peace, I just stared out the window while eating and watched as the rain slowly stopped. Knock knock! That might be Offender. I got up out of the kitchen chair and went to the door. Expecting Offender to be there, I looked up as I opened the door. It wasn't Offender, but someone who looked similar to him. He had glasses, no face at all, an ugly brown sweater, and blue jeans. He was pale and tall as frick too. "Umm.. Hi..?" I said awkwardly. "I'm (y/n), and you're..?" "I'm Trender. Are you NOT afraid of me..?" He asked, confused. I shook my head. "I expected you to be scared. Why aren't you scared?" He asked, still very confused. "I think I met your brother, is Offender his name..?" I asked. "Yeah, but you're clearly not under his spell.. Wait, you met Offender?!" I nodded. "Oh.. Do you like him? Is he, like, your boyfriend?" "No! No, no no!" I laughed. "Why would you think that?" I questioned him. "Usually all the girls he meets end up being his girlfriend for a little." "Oh.." I nodded my head in understanding. "Would you like to-" ACHOO! I sniffled, "to come in..?" I stepped aside the door, allowing him to come inside.

Trender's P.O.V

          A girl like this shouldn't even be near Offender. I was surprised she knew him. She had a model-like body shape, she probably could be a model! She had a good taste in clothes too, I was following her when she and her friend walked around the mall. "Would you like to-" She sneezed loudly and sniffled. She must of had a cold from the rain, "to come in..?" She finished her sentence and stepped aside, offering me permission go inside her house. I took the offer, she probably had gorgeous furniture too. (God, I hate Trender's P.O.V, all he thinks about is fashion shit.. XD)

(Time skip to when Trender leaves) Your P.O.V

          Right after Trender left, I heard a knock at the door, maybe it was Offender this time. I got off the couch and went to the door, opening the door slowly realizing nobody was there. I looked down and found a box. The box was heavy but I still managed to carry it up the stairs. I got a knife and cut the tape off it. I excitedly opened the box and saw what I never expected. All the clothes, including the combat boots, that I admired were in the box. Was this Trender's doing..? I took out every piece of clothing, looking at it, folding it up, then putting it in my closet. I'll have to ask if he did this next time I see him, if he did, thank you Trender! I looked at the bottom of the box, finding an extra piece of clothing. "Oh.. My.. God.." I laughed. It was a panda footsie pajama and a note. 'I thought you'd look cute in this,' it said. I was definitely going to wear this tonight, mostly because it's funny and cute.