Chapter 3 Formal But Not Normal

I woke up, wearing my panda footsie still. I changed into some real clothes and went into my living room. Offender was sleeping on my couch. Why..? Since he was here, I decided to go for a walk. I threw on my new combat boots and left. I guess I could take a walk in the woods, there's nothing scary about that.

I saw a little stream down a steep hill. I figured I could climb down it successfully. I forgot I was wearing my combat boots and slipped in the mud, tumbling down the hill. I landed in the cold water, hitting my head on a rock. I blacked out.

Trender's P.O.V

I hoped (y/n) liked the clothes I got her, then again I watched her admire them in the store, so I was pretty sure she did. I knocked on her door, waiting for her to answer it. Usually she would have answered the door by now, so I teleported inside. "(Y/n)?" I kind of yelled but not really. "What the hell.." I knew that voice. I saw my brother peek his head out from the living room. "What the hell are you doing here?" It was Offender.. "Actually, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I slept over on the couch last night, I don't know where (y/n) went, so how about you scram before I beat the shit out of you." He said. I have been beaten up by Offender before, so I teleported away. Where could she have gone..?

No one's P.O.V

(Y/n) laid in the cold stream, freezing to death as her nose and mouth were almost underwater. A tall, happy man spotted her. He ran to her and picked her up bridal style because that was the only way he could pick someone up. He looked at her head wounds and thought that maybe his brother could help her. He had small feelings for this girl, but he didn't do anything to her while she was unconscious. He carried her to his brother's mansion, hoping that it wouldn't be too late for her when he arrived.

Offender's P.O.V

I can't find (y/n), maybe I could ask Slendy to find her for me, I am kinda lazy.. I noticed that her combat boots were not by the door anymore. She probably went for a walk in the woods.. oh no. I grabbed my fedora and teleported to the mansion. I opened the door and saw Splendor waiting impatiently in front of the Recovery Room. "Why are you just sitting outside of the Recovery Room..?" I asked him. "I'm waiting for Slender to patch up this girl I found in the woods." He said, whimpering impatiently. "What'd she look like?!" I asked, with a bit of hope that it was (y/n). He described the description of (y/n). It was %100 her! I barged in and saw (y/n) unconscious in a bed.

Your P.O.V

          I woke up and saw Offender and some other guy hovering over me. I tried to make out the other guy's facial features, only to find out that he didn't have any. He was wearing a black suit and red tie, he was a little taller than Offender. "(Y/n)! You're okay!" Offender yelled, as he hugged me. I winced at the pain. "Oh, sorry!" He realized that it hurt and let go of me. "Hello, (y/n), I am SlenderMan. Can you please tell me why you know my brother and don't seem to be under his spell?" SlenderMan asked. "Stop, your going to overwhelm her! She just woke up!" Offender screamed at Slender. "Says the guy who just hugged her, causing her pain." Slender snapped back. "Well.. Uh.. That's different!" Offender stormed out of the room.

          "Where am I

          "Where am I..?" I asked, sitting up in this uncomfortable bed. "You're in my mansion." Slender explained. "How did I get here?" "My brother, Splendor, brought you. He said that he found you lying unconscious in a stream. You have a head wound because you hit your head on a rock by the way." Slender helped me get out of bed. "Here." He served me a plate of.. I don't even know what. I ate it gratefully. The whole time I was eating, Slender was watching me, just staring, creepily.

Slender's P.O.V

         (Y/n) was kind of hot, I will admit. She had a weird way of eating too. After she finished eating, I let Splendor into the room to properly meet her. He was happy that she was alive and well. He also thanked me for patching her head wound and letting her stay. I usually wouldn't help a human, but she was only half human according to my sixth sense.

Splendor's P.O.V

         Slender let me in to come meet her. I was excited to find out her name! "Hai, I'm Splendor!" I said, shaking her hand. She smiled at me and said, "I'm (y/n), nice to meet you, Splendor." Her smiled lit my heart on fire. I smiled so wide that it hurt.

Your P.O.V

         After I met Splendor, he introduced himself to me, so I introduced myself to him. Splendor smiled so wide that I wondered how his face didn't rip open. He was blushing, that made me blush and giggle. "Okay, (y/n) needs to get some rest." Slender interrupted our moment. I waved to Splendor a warm goodbye. I would see him later, hopefully. Splendor was actually really cute. I think he's what added real color to my eyes. (Hey, Zack, that's kinda how I feel about you. You added color to my life, I just don't like to show it ❤️ Also, please don't read this 😳)

 You added color to my life, I just don't like to show it ❤️ Also, please don't read this 😳)