Invitation.

This is my first Teen Titans fanfiction. So don't hate...please. If I do make a mistake plaese tell me. Its very hard not to make a mistake when typing on a phone, especially since I'm not much of a texter.

Raven

I woke up to the sound of a shrill screech. Starfire. I ran to the main room, forgetting to change or put on my cloak. When I got there, everyone was surrounding Starfire, who was clutching a piece of paper. "What's wrong?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Wrong?" I nodded."I heard you scream." Now she looked confused, then it dawned on her. "Oh, no. Friend Raven we've been invited by the Teen Titans East to a karaoke party. This is the 'O' and the 'K'."

I forgot that the boys were there, they just stared at me. Oookkaayy. "What, do I got something on my face?" They snapped out of their trance and started madly blushing. Starfire seemed to know what they what staring at and started giggling. "Oh dear friend it seems they are enchanted by your outfit and how much it is exposing." My mouth formed an 'o' form. I looked down at my clothes. A crumpling tight blue see through tank top and my lacy black panties. "Holy Azarath. I'm now going to sleep in my cloak"

"Please don't." Beast boy begged, my cheeks felt hot. I love Beast Boy...Wait what? I'll figure that out later. Robin nodded, speechless, and Cyborg glared at them. "That's my little bird, don't be looking at her."

"But Friend Cyborg you too were staring."

"No, maybe...okay I was. Raven where have you been hiding those legs? Dang gurrrrl. But you're my little sis. I was shocked."

"Yeah, you always wear that leotard, which is real sexy by itself, but why do they look waaay better." Robin said, examining my legs. I was getting very uncomfortable.

"Maybe because often you boys do not think about Friend Raven's legs?" Starfire said getting jealous.

"I do...but that's not it."said Beast Boy and Robin agreed. Wait what? "You guys think about my legs? Why would you guys even think about me?" I asked them, Timid making an appearance. They looked at me in disbelief.

"Seriously Rae?" What.

"Yeah Raven. You're like the most loved Titan. Boys want you, girls want to be you and children want to know the real you. Like, really have you ever looked at your tons of fan mail."

"Ha right." Am I getting punked?

"No, really, Rae. Ask anyone. Raven, the purple haired wonder, half demon, one of the most powerful people in the galaxy, the one with a mysterious past...The girl herself mysterious."

I spun around, unable to believe that baloney. I heard footsteps following me, and a hand on shoulder stopped me. "Rae, I meant all that, you may think that Star is better. But personally I prefer a natural purple haired beauty. You are beautiful, what I said in the past doesn't matter now. I was wrong. You are not creepy, like a dog I can sniff out emotions. You do feel, the annoyance when Cyborg yells. The caring side of you comes out when any of us get hurt. Rave, you are amazing just the way you are." he sung the last part, making me chuckle softly.  He really thinks that? This is a side of Beast Boy that I loved  equally to his funny, kind side. Wait...there's that word again. Love.

I promised myself after Shem and Malchoir not to love again. Maybe I just have to get hurt again. Love oozed out, my emotion. Beastie would never hurt us.

Love took over, making spin around and crushing Beast Boy in my arms. I was surprised when he hugged back. We stayed for what seemed like an hour. And I loved every second of it, but had to come to an end, I released him.

"See ya later, Beastie." I said gently as I turned around, swishing my hips to my room. Which is right next to Beast Boy's. Dang it.

I must go see Love and the rest of my emotions. I searched for my mirrior and found it next to my spell book. I grabbed the handle and chanted. In a minute or two I was in my mind. I spotted Happy by the House of Brave. "Hey Happy." I greeted her, knowing she was going to comment on what happened in the main room.

"OMG. Rae, where have you been, seriously? And see boys do think we are hot." she said, excitedly. Then again she says everything in an excited voice.

"I know we are sexy. But Rave, why you no kiss Beast Boy? Perfect moment." said the green cloaked girl.

"No one else is as bold as you, Brave. You may be brave in battle, but when it comes to romance, Brave, you suck." said a velvet voice. I didn't even need to look at the figure to know it was...

"Love," I spat out, still angry at her for earlier. "Raven. When you gonna spill the news to the hunk?"

"What news? I was not informed. Hunk?"

"Knowledge, always a pleasure. I was talking about how Raven loves Beastie."

Love said, as if it were obvious. After she said that all of the emotions popped up around us.  Love's statement apparently to all the other emotions it was a secret, but Knowledge nodded her head.

"It was quite out there, when the Beast saved you from Adonis. He claimed you as his mate, before Adonis could." I choked up, mate?

I heard Anger roaring, "Without our permission? I'm gonna pummel him..."

"Would you have stopped him?" Passion asked Anger. I couldn't believe my eyes, Anger blushed and shook her head.

"Wow. Beastie has affected us a lot. Anger blushing, Knowledge perfectly fine with being mates with him, Love trusting again, Brave wanting to kiss him and Rave...actually wanting to feel us. And all of us head over heels for him."

"Wait...Beast Boy said he could now tell our emotions like we do. Can he feel our love?" I never thought of that, we all froze.

"Who said that? Brilliant." I asked.

"I did." Nah...she couldn't, could she?

"Sure ya did Lazy." said Doubt.

"She's telling the truth." said Truth. Lie nodded with her. Okay, weird. "Raven!! We've all lost your mind!!"

All the sudden a voice rang out, "Raven...You must come back and take your rightful spot. Not to mention your fiance is quite...restless. It is time...I will be sending Shem." Holy Robin, the time has come...Shem the idiot who broke my heart. This is not going to end well.

Beast Boy

She hugged me!! My insides melted, my heart pounding, hands shaking, and sweaty. I know she'd never love me, but even before Terra I had a big crush on her.

Raven...Did ya know opposites attract? I mean look at Robin and Star. Kid Flash and Jinx. I just hope they do in this case. Because look at Cyborg and Bee, they are so much alike, bossy, take charge kind of people.

I have loved Raven ever since the trip in to her mind. Happy said that Raven did like my jokes I was overjoyed.

And this morning. Dang.

How should I describe this girl without being disrespectful? Damn girl

Raven, mmmmm, those legs. I've imagined and dreamed about them wrapped around my waist...okay, off topic.

Raven, she is beautiful, sexy, dangerous and mysterious. All my other girlfriends were nothing compared to her. They were always gorgeous video game players. Gorgeous, but nowhere near Raven.

   Raven is my dark princess. My light in the darkness. My darkness in the light. The only one who understands me. Sounds cliche huh?

I don't care about her demon side. I mean we all have a bad side. Hers is just worse. Like ten times worse. I also have a demon side. It is called the Beast. The Beast loves Raven as much as I do, if not more.

After the Adonis incident, the Beast couldn't get enough of Raven. After all, we are future mates. If she agrees. I can just hope she will. This karaoke party was probably established for getting the made for each other couples. Well, this the time to show my Rae that me and Beast love her. And to find out if she loves us too.

Thanks for reading. And if ya know the name of that song please tell me.