Telling Everyone and Jamming Out.

Beast Boy.

After Raven totally and completely had me under her spell, four guys flashed in behind her. Beast was enraged when that Shem guy put his arms around his waist. She froze and her eyes filled with tears. And well you know everything up until she said Gage.

She turned around crushing a guy that looks exactly like her, except a guy. "Gage, where the hell were you? Shem said you died by Trigon's hand."

"Well, he lied. But unfortunately he is your fiance-" I lost it, and so did everyone around me.

"FIANCE?!" I roared.

"Who the hell are they?" was a question frequently asked by us.

I watched as Raven slumped her shoulders in defeat and walked up onto the stage.

"I know you all must be wondering 'What the hell is going on?' and 'Wow, those guys are hot, I wonder which ones are her exes?' And don't deny it." All the girl furiously blushed, as the strange guys only chuckled like it happened everyday.

"And to answer the girls' question, Carter and Josh are the exes. But I am available." said Shem, I think, winking at Bee.

"Uh no you are not. You are engaged to my sister. And after defiling every girl in Azarath, I think no one else is ever going to sleep with you. Unless you are gay, which if you are..."

"I've suspected it all along." said Raven, Gage (I think), Carter and Josh. I forgot the situation and I burst out laughing, the Gage guy did too.

"Both of you are her exes? And you're her fiance? And who's this other guy?" asked Wildebeest.

"As I was saying, Gage, the guy who looks exactly like me, as you can guess is my twin brother. That I thought to be dead and killed by my father, thanks to the vain sleaze ball, Shem. He broke my heart by sleeping with my so called best friend, causing me to trust no one other than myself, and yes, he is worse than Speedy. And the guy that is way handsome is Josh, we dated for a year, then we split because he was betrothed. then the extremely handsome guy next to him asked me out. His name is Carter, we dated for two years. They all are my best friends, even the guy that was like my first Malchior." Asshole. No one should treat my girl like that.
Agreed.

" Hey, we only broke up because my parents had me married and the fact that I'm your personal-" started Josh

"Sex toy?" asked Hot Spot, wiggling his eyebrows. Both Gage and I growled. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "Sister?"

"Yes."

"How many have you snagged here?" he asked, eyeing all of the boys, mostly me and Speedy.

Raven scoffed, "Idiot, they just saw my true form today. They wouldn't even look at me before." I did. I saw Robin's cheeks redden, and what surprised me the most was Jericho. I saw his eyes flicker around with guilt and nervousness.

"Aren't they idiots? The first time Fred and Darren met you it was in your other form, yet they jumped you. I also was tempted to." said Shem

"Ha that was funny. Raven got her first kiss by 'Freddy that was all Ready.' Good times."

"Oh, yes, he scarred a twelve year old. Wonderful. And after he sucked my face, he looked quite proud. Then Darren did the same thing, it was like they were taking turns. Sickos. Oh, then there was the Skekra kingdom incident." she grimaced, Carter's face split with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, the third month of us dating...Me and Josh had to take birdy, to this kingdom for some trade stuff. The princes caught wind of her and immediately fell in love, all five of them." he said fondly, Raven had a small grin tugging at her lips.
Ugh. that is the past. She is ours now. They will not standin my, I mean our, way.