The Party Crashers

Raven

I woke up in my true form, I felt wonderful. It's been five years in a body that I formed in what I would have looked like if I were human. I didn't want attention, I still don't want attention. I forgot about changing, and I was already in a dress so.

And if my guards show up, they would want me in my true form.

I walked into the kitchen hoping no one was in there. I just wanted a cup of my tea and to go back to my room to meditate. But nooooo. Everyone had to be there.

Starfire was the first to notice me. "Hello, greetings Friend Raven. Is it not a wonderous day?" She was trying not to feel sad. But I could feel hers and Cyborg's.

" Oh yes a beautiful day." I said sarcastically, while stretching. Beast Boy and Robin finally looked up to see me.

"Who's that?" and "Raven?" They looked at me, looking like fish out of water. Their eyes widen. Cheeks turned red.

Cyborg just chuckled loudly while me and Starfire giggled.

"Yes, it's me. So when do we leave? Oh and what time is it?"

"Umm. In an hour. And its four in the afternoon. and what happened to you? Why are you so...Not you?"" I felt my eyes widen.

" I slept for that long?" I asked, ignoring his last questions. They all nodded. I went to the cabinet that held my herbal tea. For the next five minutes I made my tea and was about to leave but turned to the other four. I looked at Beast Boy, he was staring at me. Good. I looked him up and down. He looked handsome. I mean Sexy. You got that right. Lust, Love and Passion all cooed. I agreed. I can get why girls swoon so much.

He was casual.  A tight black shirt with dark blue jeans. But on him it was amazing.

He saw me looking and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I would gladly fuck him. Here and now. Lust. Dang. For a moment I was taken into Lust's world, but snapped out of it.

I straightened up, and looked at the rest. They all looked casual. "Casual? Is that you guys theme? Weird, but I will be staying like this. In case my guards come to fetch me. I will meet you in the common room at five, to leave. Until then I will be meditating. And Star, Cy, don't tell them I will explain later at midnight." And with that I left.
Cyborg.

This morning was funny. Robin didn't even recognize her. Psh, love. Right. After little bird left, Beast Boy and Robin just glared at each other. Me and Star exchanged looks, and stood then left. As I said before, betting time.

I looked at my Titan calling computer I just finished. "Cyborg calling Titans East." I told it. Ring, ring, ring. I heard the most beautiful voice, "Hey. Sparky its been a while, ready for tonight?" Bee stood there with everyone behind her. Like everyone, all of the Titans.

" I'm calling in a bet. Robin and Beast Boy seem to be fighting over a now very valuable thing. Or should I say person." Argent was drinking Mountain Dew and spit it out, "What?!"

Kid Flash was eating some cheetos when I said this, and started choking.

"Beast Boy likes Star?" asked Hot Spot. They all wanted to know the anwser. Jeez, impatient much.

"No, they're fighting over my little bird. And its her birthday today."

"Raven?! They both like Raven?" asked Speedy, looking digusted. The girls glared at him, boys nodded agreeing with him.

I just chuckled, even though inside I was fuming and shook my head. "Speedy, I bet you a hundred dollars that you want to jump her tonight." He nodded looking confident that he'll win. Ha.