Preparation, Drama and the Truth.

Beast Boy

Big dilemma. What songs? There are so many songs that I could sing. I saw Robin scoping through YouTube in the main room in the couch. He seems to be having the same problem.

"Boy Blunder, ya gonna spill the beans to Star?"

"Only Raven can call me that."

"Okay. Two questions. One, why can only Rae call ya that? And two, what song are you gonna dedicate to Star?"

"To answer your second, I have not decided. And only Raven can call me that, because she's..." I'm getting creeped out. He can't like Raven, can he? No, he likes Star. I figured I'd tell him how I feel.

"Gorgeously beautiful? Way more intelligent than you? Hard to figure out? A puzzle? Mine?" I emphasized the second and the last. Mostly the last one. She will be mine.

Holy Robin, Beast is making me feel more possessive that usual.

Robin looked shocked "You like her, too?"

"Too? You like her? What the hell Robin? You have Star, not that I like her. And Robin, I'm going to be blunt. I love Raven, Beast has claimed her. Chance is you touch her, I will transform. She is mine."

He looked even more shocked and then angry.

"Maybe I love her, too. What if that's the case, huh? And maybe I don't want Star? I want Raven. I will win her heart." And with that he walked out. Urgh. I will not let him stand in my way. Raven is my one and only true love.

"No she is mine. I will have her heart. I need her." I whispered, determined.
Cyborg.

Holy electronics.

Robin likes, no wait, loves Raven?

I mean I knew they were close but this?

But then why does Robin always stutter around Starfire and blush. This is so confusing.

And BB loving her too. I know he had a crush on her, I didn't know he loved her. Even though she don't know it, Raven just got stuck in a love triangle.

Me and Star were...wait Star? I turned around and saw her. Her face wet with tears and still streaming. Eyes filled with hurt and betrayal. I turn to face her, "Star, he doesn't deserve you, he doesn't deserve to be the cause of your tears. And plus, you are so hot, getting over him isn't gonna be a problem. You could try Speedy or Aqualad? I set cha up, Kay??" She nodded her head.

"Thank you Friend Cyborg." she smiled weakly.

Ugh, that idiot. He lead her on."We shouldn't get involved. Don't tell her. She'll have to choose on her own. You should give Rob the cold shoulder, and girl talk Rave into telling you which of them she likes. Good luck." The Tower is now gonna be awkward. I'm going to tell all the Titans. Betting time.
Starfire

I loved Robin with all my heart. I thought he loved me back. When he is speechless when I talked to him and he turned red. Tokyo.

But no. It was all a charade, he loved Friend Raven. I saw her as my sister, and I couldn't blame a sister. I glided to her door and knocked.

I got the annual 'go away'. "Friend, will you please open the door, I would like to talk to you." I said my voice still trembling.

I must've sounded horrid because she immediately opened the door. She looked at my probably red and puffy eyes.

"What's wrong? My Azar, come in." She quickly grabbed my wrist, pulling me in. The door slid closed, and she looked at me expectantly.

"I-I-I heard Robin tell Beast Boy..." I couldn't tell her anything, really I just sobbed. She pulled me into a bear hug. For the next five minutes, this how we stood.