Chapter 3 : Don't Touch Me There!

Those with the wherewithal, first in social standing, and second in money- spend their time here, at the private Ouran Academy. As such, Ouran Host Club is where handsome boys with too much time on their hands entertain the girls, who also have too much time on their hands. It is the school’s own personal, elegant playground for the super-rich.

The Hosts all stood dressed in black and white butler outfits, Tamaki and Hikaru holding trays with tea cups.

Today, It seemed that Tamaki had decided to do a type of Butler Cafe. From my spot with my three guests I could hear the King talking to a girl about the tea cups. My attention shifted to Hikaru and Kaoru’s table as they talked about visiting some gardens. I heard Kaoru hiss in pain and tea spilled on his finger.

“Kaoru!” Hikaru yelled out and kissed his twin’s finger while the girls squealed a bit. “For pity’s sake, that’s what you get for not watching what you’re doing. You just need to keep your eyes on me. “ He scolded gently.

“Hikaru..” Kaoru mumbled.

“I can’t take anymore! It’s just too fantastic!” One guests turned away.

“You have to watch, or it will go to waste! This is a rare scene!” the other guests said. I don’t see how it’s rare, they do this every other minute.

Kyoya shadowed over to them like a ninja. “You are absolutely right, miss. As with these cherry blossoms, beauty is fleeting.” Is he really talking about sakura blossoms while the twins go homosexual? “There is not a single day when you will see them like this again. And so, I created this book, containing photo collections that capture the beauty of the passing days.” he pulled out a magazine with the twins on the cover. “Incidentally, I’ve prepared similar books for everyone else. In the event that you were to purchase them all together, there is a special set price.” Oh hell no.

I stood up and walked over as the girls started trying to buy them. I grabbed the one with Haruhi on the cover and flipped through them. Many of the pictures I couldn’t even remember anyone taking.

“So this is how the club makes money.” The twins said.

“Which raises the question, when did he take any photo of us.” I narrowed my eyes on Kyoya, who simply smiled.

~~~~~ Second star to the right and straight on til morning ~~~~~

Mitsukuni, Takashi, Haruhi, and I sat on a blanket with two guests. Honey was very concentrated as he mixed.

Should we say something?

“Mitsukuni…” Mori interrupted. “You’ve lost too much.”

He said it.  We all froze.

Honey-senpai stopped mixing and looked at the almost empty bowl shocked. His eyes started to close a bit and became glassy as he tried not to cry. Oh please don't cry, I can't handle a sobbing Honey.

“Honey-kun, I’ll take it! It looks so delicious!” the brown haired customer said with a wide smile.

“Yes, that’s exactly the amount I wanted to have!” the black haired one agreed. These girls are so loyal to him…

“You’re amazing Honey-kun! How did you ever know!” they continued to praise him while me and Haruhi sighed.

“Really?!” Honey perked up.

~~~~~ L you flipping little strawberry eating jerk, HOW DARE YOU END IT LIKE YOU DID ~~~~~

“Mikato, Haruhi, how about it? Enjoying yourselves?” Tamaki asked us as imouto and I watched the cherry blossoms fall.