Chapter 2

A few hours later...

"Abcde there's someone at the door for you!" My mom screamed from downstairs.

I looked at myself once more. I had a black dress on with mesh strips at the bottom, the wrists, and the neckline that went to my knees. I had simple black pumps to match and my hair was down my back in loose curls. I began to panic. What if my dress isn't pretty? What if I'm not pretty? What if he doesn't want me? I tried to calm myself down as I grabbed my purse and phone. I walked down stairs to see him completely informal. He had shorts and a t-shirt on. I felt out of place.

"Where are we going?" I had questioned.

"You'll see" was his answer.

End Flashback

We ended up going to a diner. He talked about himself. His team. His trophies. Him self. Then he made me pay, saying he "forgot" his wallet. Douche. He's lucky he's pretty. He dropped me off at home with a simple goodbye. He took me out a few more times. It was okay. It helped me at school though. Everyone noticed me then. Like, EVERYONE. People offered to do my homework, buy my lunch, be my bodyguards and, most importantly, I got asked to join the popular group. Obviously, I did. Jonathan and I continued to date. Off and on, off and on. Mostly off. I chose to stay with him because of my statis and he could be the occasional gentleman. I met his family last month. His dad is just like him, nice sometimes, but a douche 10 seconds later, his mom is nice and sweet. He had another brother named Cade. He was a year younger than Jonathan. He was cute with brown hair and blue eyes, like his mother.

"Ab, get your food." Jonathan's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Ok, fine."

I got a chicken caesar salad and water. He got pizza, a hamburger, fries, ice cream and a soda. I went to pay but Jonathan stopped me. Weird.

"I got it babe."

Odd.

"Ok..."

We sat down at our normal table. Jessie, Katrina, Leslie and Missy were with their boyfriends, giggling away and smiling. Lucas, James, Trey and Jack greeted Jonathan, while girls said hi to me. I sat next to Jonathan, not talking to him, but catching the latest gossip from Missy. Katrina had spilled on annoying teachers and Leslie talked about her sex life while the rest of us ate.

"I heard that Charlie, the girl one, was doing it with Charlie, the boy and now she's got a bun in the oven." We all gasped and giggled a bit but, Jessie fell silent.

"What's wrong, Jess?" I asked.

"N-nothing." was her response.

"Girl, that's not gonna work on us. Spill." Leslie insisted.

"I went to the doctors yesterday..."

I knew where this was going. Oh no.

"And... I-I'm p-pregnant."

She started crying. The boys left 5 seconds ago. Thank god. Poor Jessie. The girls looked at her in horror. One of the rules of our clique was no babies. The other was you must have a boyfriend on the football team. Stupid, right.

"You slut!"

"Go away!"

"I can't believe you!"

"Get out of our faces, whore!"

These words only made Jessie cry more and run away.

"Why were you guys so mean?" I asked.

"That hoe knows the rules, use a fuvking condom." Katrina answered.

I ran after her, not caring of the consequences.

A/N:

This has to do with the plot. Hang in there my reader/readers!