Chapter 3

As I ran after her, I heard the screams of Katrina, Leslie, and Missy behind me. I didn't care.

'Jonathan is going to be so mad at me'

"Jessie... Wait!" I screamed

She kept running towards the bathroom. When I caught up with her, she was crying in the stall.

"Hey, Jess..." I knocked on the stall door.

"Go Away!"

"I wanna help you, Jess. I'm not like the others. I don't care if your pregnant."

"It's not that I'm worried about! It's James! He's gonna leave me, Spread rumors, make my life a living hell. I should just get rid of the thing!"

"It's okay, Jess. We'll figure it out. I'm here for you."

"How do I know you're not lying so you know my secrets, just to ruin me later."

"I'll leave Jonathan, for real this time and I'll give up the group. I just want you to have someone to lean on." I explained.

"Yeah, Right. That's what you said last time and the time before that and the time before that and the ti—"

"Ok...I get it." I said "but, I mean it... really."

"Find me when you actually do it, leave the group." Jessie stated.

I left the bathroom without another word. I have to think of what to tell Jonathan. He's gonna be so mad. Ugh. Why cruel world? Why me? What about James. I hope he isn't so mad, or he doesn't make fun of her. That would be really bad. Jessie is a good girl. She doesn't deserve this. She's not your typical blond bimbo cheerleader. She's really nice and cares about other people and helps them. It's time to return the favor. As I walked to my next class, I thought of my plan of how to break up with Jonathan. For good.

"ABCDE! What the hell?!" Someone screamed.

I turned around to see Jonathan.

With a red face.

Storming towards me.

Oh, great.

This is gonna be fun.

"Why would you do that?"

'Act clueless.'

"Do what?" I batted my eyelashes.

"Don't pull that shit on me." He said ferociously

"I don't know what I did wrong?"

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"You ran after the pregnant slut!"

"She's not a slut! And it takes two to make one."

"I don't care! You broke a rule! That could cost us our popularity! God Dammit! Why'd you do it? You know what happens to girls like her!"

"She needs help! And I don't care about popularity. Good bye Jonathan. We're over. For good. Don't try to get me back."

I walked away angry, not even a little bit sad that I was single.

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Vote and comment! If you see a grammatical error please comment it nicely :)