Ch 8

Ren looked around the street he could only think Jr had walked down at. No one was around, it was just the store lights shinning and a few cars passing.

"Where could he have gone?" Ren mumbled

"Who are you looking for?" Jr's voice was heard from behind Ren

Jumping at the sound Ren sighed having his hand on his chest, he stared at Jr who was only looking to the side. Ren took in a deep breath and let it go as he out his hands inside of his hoodie it was a little cold.

"Why did you walk away?" Ren asked

"That's a stupid question" Jr replied

"What? Now you're mad?" Ren replied his voice rising a bit

"Yeah I am! You already know you're taken why are you close to someone else!?" Jr yelled upset

Ren was taken aback at Jr's sudden out burst, as he looked away to collect his thoughts he was suddenly pulled back and turned around. Ren was surpised when he felt Jr's soft lips on his, without hesitation he closed his eyes and kissed back wrapping his arms around Jr's neck.

After a short interaction they parted ren opened his eyes to meet jr's. They were shinning like stars as he closed them Ren watched as Jr placed his forehead against his own lightly.

"I don't know how to explain this.." Jr whispered

"Explain what?" Ren replied

"I.. I don't want you to be close with anyone.." Jr replied opening his eyes

"Jr.." Ren whispered

"Please be my boyfriend Minki" Jr damned looking straight into Ren's eyes, he was a little surpised as Jr was calling him by his real name

"Okay.. I'll be your boyfriend jonghyun" Ren replied

They gave each other a small peck, as Ren grabbed a hold on Jr's wrist he pulled him back up the street and across once they hit the cafe towards Ren's apartment. Jr followed without any questions as they went inside and up to Ren's room.

"Wa-" Jr was hushed by Ren pulling him into a kiss, Jr taken aback a little at first but then kissed back passionately. Their tongues fought for dominance Jr won as usual.

Already laying on the couch Jr was on top of Ren, taking off both their shirts Ren stopped him before he unzipped his pants Jr looked up at him.

"D..do you really wanna be with me?" Ren asked

"Of course I do" Jr replied

"Why..?" Ren questioned

"Because I love You" Jr replied back again with a bright smile

Ren turned dark shade of red as Jr continue to undress them both. Finally with the clothes off Jr lifted Ren up a little by his waist pushing in his 🥖 inside of Ren.

"Ahh" ren moaned softly

Jr went in all the way as he start to thrust inside of him, moving back and forth he started to feel the heat.

"Ahh ahh j..jr" Ren moaned

Jr lowered his upper body as he keep thrusting inside of Ren. Their faces only inches away as Ren wrapped his arms around Jr's neck. Jr wrapped his arms over Ren's shoulder tightly.

"I'm Mmm pushing down" Jr stated

Ren nodded his head closing his eyes as Jr pushed him down and thrusted inside. The sensation that ran through Ren's body was unbelievable, the heat, the pleasure it ran all over his body.

"Ahh ahhh Jr!" Ren moaned loudly

"Mm mmm" Jr groaned as he keep thrusting and pushing down Ren.

Moving faster and deeper, Jr was surprised when Ren moved his hips to match his vibe. Groans and moan's were heard all around the room.

Until half way into it Jr's phone started ringing, removing one arm from holding Ren he reached down to grab it. Jr moved back up still inside of Ren he answered the phone.

"Hello?" Jr asked

Ren looked at him as Jr smirked back at him thrusting in even while being on the phone. Ren covered his mouth as he moaned, Jr teased him even more as he used one free hand to rub up and down on his 🍆.

"D..don't tease ah ahh" Ren tried to whispered

"You like that?" Jr whispered

"Huh? Nothing. Yeah I know hey cancel any thing i have to do tomorrow I wanna have a me day" Jr replied to the person on the phone

"Okay bye" Jr hanged up the phone and threw it back on the floor as he looked back at Ren smirking.

Now he thrusted inside of his rough and faster as he rubbed Ren's 🍆. Ren moaned out as he felt shivers all around his body he was close.

"Ahh ahh j..jonghyun!" Ren moaned out as he came

"Mm Minki" Jr groaned as he came inside of Ren 

The two boys out of breath as Jr pulled out, they smiled at each other deciding to take a shower together with no funny business. After a quick shower they snuggled together in the bed. Ren looked up at Jr as he looked down on Ren smiling.

"Why aren't you gonna go to your artist stuff?" Ren asked

"Because I was gonna ask my boyfriend on a date" Jr replied

Ren turned red again looking away, a small smile could be seen on his face. Jr smiled brightly as he snuggled closer to Ren.

"Lets go on a date baby" Jr damned

"Okay.." Ren replied shyly

Jr gave Ren a kiss on the cheek as he laid his head on the pillow. Ren smiled as he gave him a kiss in the cheek as well laying his head next to Jr's chest. The both hold each other close falling into deep sleep.