Ch 10

This is going to be a short chapter just because I can't even remember what I wrote the first time. I'm so sorry I'll try to make it good.🧡😔

Ren woke up as he looked beside him, Jr must had gone to his work early, looking over at the time it was just enough to change and go to work. Ren rolled out of bed and changed into some new clothes he bought yesterday. Grabbing his phone and keys he headed out the door.

Crossing the street he walked inside of the cafe where he saw Min-Hyun cleaning up the counter. Ren smiled as he walked up next to him, knowing a little bit of the tea the other day.

"Leave me alone" Min-Hyun said

"Come on! How!?" Ren asked

"Shut up" Min-Hyun replied

"Aaron and Baekho are coming later and you better tell us!" Ren replied laughing at how flustered he got

It was a little before the afternoon when Ren noticed Jr hasn't talked with him all morning, getting a little worried he checked his phone but still no messages from him. Ren sighed as he looked up to the bell's of the door jingling it was Beakho being dragged by Aaron inside of the cafe.

"Stop! Leave me alone!" Baekho yelled

"Shut up we know you wanna see your man!" Aaron yelled back

"Hey! Shut up" Min-Hyun yelled coming out from the back

"Ooo defending your man!" Ren yelled out laughing

The four boys sat down together with drinks and snacks. Aaron and Ren some how made bekaho confess everything him and Min-Hyun had done to get to the point of them dating. It was quite strange!

"Ren where's Jr?" Baekho randomly asked

"Mm I think his really busy he hasn't texted me all mor-" Ren stop as he heard a ding come from his phone. The three another boys watched him.

Ren's eyes started to fill with tears as the other got worried. Trying to whip them away he banged his head on the table making the others jump.

"Ren!" Baekho yelled

"Oh god, what happened!?" Min-Hyun asked

"Was it Jr? That low life!" Aaron yelled

"S.stop.. i.. he..he broke up with me.." Ren replied

Gasps were heard from the three as Baekho wrapped his arms around him, Min-Hyun got up and turn towards the door locking it showing the sign they were close.

"What happened?" Aaron asked

"I don't know.. he said he was breaking up with me.. that all he said was a lie.." Ren replied

Baekho hugged Ren tighter, Min-Hyun patted him on his head as Aaron bagged his fist on the table. Ren just stared down at the table.

"I'm going home" Ren said

"No Ren let us be with you" Min-Hyun replied

"No thank you" Ren replied

"Ren you can't be alone" Baekho stated

"I said I'm leaving" Ren replied

"Let's find that bitch and bet him!" Aaron yelled

Ren stood up, you can feel how angry he was at the moment. All the other boys watched him in silence as he took off his apron placing it down on the table he took a deep breath.

"I don't care. I was alone before he came into my life and I can go back to being alone" Ren told his friends as he walked away from them and out of the cafe shop crossing the street to his apartment. Ren opened the door closing it behind him he locked it.

It was quite.. dark.. lonely.. Ren looked down on the floor as he flopped down. The tears couldn't be hold inside any more, he smiled as they ran down his cheeks bring his knees I'll to his chest and hiding his face within his arm he cried to himself softly.